This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sanetora setup for beginner
RE: Sanetora setup for beginner
(03-18-2015, 06:37 PM)mailsmsi Wrote: Another problem--

Copy joomla site from old server to new server.Copy database .Change configuration file db settings.
Not working
Error 500

That works fine! Take care some latest joomla may require php 5.4.

Also if you do the setup correctly and reconfigure new joomla DB you should not have an issue. Check again how you imported and updated config before rushing to conclusions.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Me.B
Thanks for the reply.
I am not saying its a problem of the Sentora hosting Panel.
I am just writing, the problem which I am facing.So other new members can be benefited from our discussion.
Thanks given by:
Please check the version and configuration of php is the required for joomla, and similar to the old server.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SSL setup error blackstormy1804 1 4 ,238 06-17-2018, 11:24 AM
Last Post: TGates
Cloning ubuntu 14 setup CMs222 11 21 ,947 02-02-2018, 08:27 AM
[Solved] How to setup a subdomain for Sentora Bobses 5 17 ,285 08-25-2017, 04:10 AM