This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

needing help quickly
needing help quickly
Ok here is what is happening. Today I woke up to a problem with my Web server. It started out as inages not showing. Checked to make sure the inages were still there. They were. So I went to the image in the browser and it would not show. So I remotes into the Web server and restarted. Did not help. I went to the login page locally and what do you know... the images load fine. It's only externally. I event tried to tried ftp. And it's a corrupted file. But locally, on the server itself, it's fine. Something with the transfer. Any clue?
Thanks given by:
RE: needing help quickly
Check .htaccess ? Might be url rewriting causing issues.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
found the issue. it was caused by SendFile. i needed to disable it in both the ftp server and the apache config files. its weird how out of nowhere, this issue can start happening. but hey nothing is perfect.
i have over 150 websites hosted on these servers and im glad i have you guys here backing me up.
Thanks given by:
(03-17-2015, 06:56 AM)Nextus Wrote: found the issue. it was caused by SendFile. i needed to disable it in both the ftp server and the apache config files. its weird how out of nowhere, this issue can start happening. but hey nothing is perfect.
i have over 150 websites hosted on these servers and im glad i have you guys here backing me up.

Send file. You had modified your apache stack already and see you didn't even report it in first support request. Take care for all modifications you add to sentora default config, it had less back testing.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
please help me quickly (Forbidden) SHADOW 4 10 ,829 06-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Last Post: SHADOW