This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

1.0.2 1.0.3 postfix fix not work
RE: 1.0.2 1.0.3 postfix fix not work
ok remains to test but I think I found the problem and due to the fact that the configuration and made for postfix version 2

and not for postfix version 3

comment line to main.cf

Code:
#daemon_directory
= /usr/lib/postfix

execute command

Code:
postconf compatibility_level=2
posftxi reload

I do not know if all and ok it remains to test the sending and receiving email

but the port is responding now already

the 3 ports are open but when creating an email it does not work

at least on roundcube

i will test with thunderbird to see

no it doesn't work, you really need to have the configuration up to date for postfix 3

postfix 2 and obsolete
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Postfix relay specific domains to mailjet johnnyp 0 2 ,006 01-29-2021, 04:44 AM
Last Post: johnnyp
Webalizer Stats not work - how to fix it ? domyhost 2 5 ,639 04-28-2020, 05:14 PM
Last Post: domyhost
I changed date and time from server and sentora does not work gabriel15959 1 4 ,558 03-20-2019, 11:52 PM
Last Post: fearworks