This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

ionCube Loader
ionCube Loader
Hi.

It would be great if you would add an ionCube Loader to the Linux core version of Sentora. Also, make the loader available for us to download for our Windows version of Sentora along with, where to put the loader and enable it on our Windows Sentora.

This way, where there are websites that require ionCube Loader, users and admins can install the site to the server. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
RE: ionCube Loader
(05-31-2021, 07:38 AM)zHostingSolutions Wrote: Hi.

It would be great if you would add an ionCube Loader to the Linux core version of Sentora. Also, make the loader available for us to download for our Windows version of Sentora along with, where to put the loader and enable it on our Windows Sentora.

This way, where there are websites that require ionCube Loader, users and admins can install the site to the server. Thanks.

Google is amazing
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/t...untu-16-04
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the link.

Right now, I'm using the Windows Sentora and need it for my current version. I will be doing Linux down-the-line, too.
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2021, 05:22 AM)zHostingSolutions Wrote: Thanks for the link.

Right now, I'm using the Windows Sentora and need it for my current version. I will be doing Linux down-the-line, too.

windows links download the zip to match your php version add the dll to your php ext directory
than add ext to your php ini

https://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php
Thanks given by: