This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Wordpress Template
Wordpress Template
Hey, I was wondering if I payed someone or the developer Premium Support who ever. Would you be able to help with Wordpress Templates. I payed for one from a third provider it works fine with cPanel from GoDaddy but we can't get it to work with Sentora both Windows and Linux OS.

I use your windows install of Sentora and wanted to know who I contact for help on this. I know your all busy people so I don't mind paying for help here with Sentora support. I just know it works with cPanel but not Sentora.

I HOPE to hear from you, and find a solutions.

I don't know what the typical charge is because it is designed for Wordpress the Template is working great for cPanel - Wordpress.

I have all the files and design and steps to install and setup but I think something is causing it to not work with Sentora. Maybe some servers don't see url address in widgets and should write manually correct url address. But I could be wrong.

The template is designed for wordpress though and works with cPanel through GoDaddy but I ordered it through a third party template designer. But I wanted to just get away of using a cPanel and use Sentora completely, I just don't understand why it wouldn't work with Sentora - Wordpress.

I really don't want to spend hundreds on integrating to Sentora because I am a start-up computer repair company in USA so money is limited but willing to get quoted and if it's in budget I wouldn't mind paying for the service.

Thanks for your time again, greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Christopher Johnson
Thanks given by:
RE: Wordpress Template
We don't offer wordpress templates in premium support you should ask people on freelance or such websites.

Premium support is sentora mainly & some pieces of sys admin (if we can help).

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(03-13-2015, 07:35 AM)Me.B Wrote: We don't offer wordpress templates in premium support you should ask people on freelance or such websites.

Premium support is sentora mainly & some pieces of sys admin (if we can help).

M B

My big question is why does it work good with cPanel & Wordpress but not with Sentora.

It shows fine with cPanel just had to rewrite widgets since some don't see URL

But when I do it with Sentora it just gives me a white blank website page.

Is there any general things I should look at with wordpress or Sentora that causes it to show up blank with Sentora.

I can login to wordpress fine but when activate the template and put the widgets in. Shows a white page.
Thanks given by:
I'm a WordPress developer, and I can tell you that your problem with the theme is not directly related to Sentora.

Most likely it is related to some PHP or Apache configuration.
Check what PHP settings you had on the previous setup, check also the Apache config.

Double check the Theme requirements.

You should really contact the theme developer for further support.
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
I'm accord with this, i'm Wordpress user, and all my sites work fine with Sentora.

If you think your problem is related with Sentora, please put the info here, but, the most logical is that your problems are more related with the php or Apache configuration (don't forget update Suhoshin, maybe that can be the problem http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1094).
Thanks given by:
Wordpress works fine with sentora since we patched suhosin bug.

If you installed sentora right post release or before this post:
http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1094

You might need to patch it ( you can always patched whithout any risk).

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by: apinto
@Me.B;
The current installer on http://www.sentora.org/install is alreayd patched right? Wink
Just checking!
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
Yes already patched
How to ask

Thanks given by: apinto
The only other thing that may cause it is the openbase_dir restrictions since WP tried to put it's config file in the public_html folder. You would just need to add another allowed folder path to the existing OB_D string.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(03-13-2015, 05:27 PM)Me.B Wrote: Wordpress works fine with sentora since we patched suhosin bug.

If you installed sentora right post release or before this post:
http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1094

You might need to patch it ( you can always patched whithout any risk).

M B

Would this patch correction also correct same for Windows Platform?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
unable to install wordpress or joomla using sentastico king4m 1 5 ,469 04-10-2020, 07:55 AM
Last Post: TGates
wordpress problem BigBang 0 2 ,556 01-12-2019, 09:09 PM
Last Post: BigBang
Wordpress "Temp Folder Missing" Issue NickNeverSleeps 5 12 ,474 12-13-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: ngeluis@gmail.com