This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

PHP version changer
RE: version changer tested on ubuntu 14 workingRE: PHP version changer
(02-24-2021, 08:17 AM)ccr1969 Wrote: Just follow instructions as its working make sure you re download the php_ver zpp again as its updated

I am setting up a new test server to give it a fresh install.
Thanks given by:
RE: PHP version changer
Spoonman Did you get a chance to test ?

make sure you downloaded latest version ...

follow instructions

i found it easier to copy step 1 thru 3

and paste in notepad or notepad2 hit highlight 56 go to menu bar edit hit replace than 56 is your # you want to replace and in replacement put 53 or whate ever hit replace all boom all 56 replaced

same with highlighting 5.6.40 and doing same adding 5.3.29 replace all now you can just copy each cmd
hope it helps
Thanks given by:
(02-25-2021, 02:02 PM)ccr1969 Wrote: Spoonman Did you get a chance to test ?

make sure you downloaded latest version ...

follow instructions

i found it easier to copy step 1 thru 3

and paste in notepad or notepad2 hit highlight 56 go to menu bar edit hit replace than 56 is your # you want to replace and in replacement put 53 or whate ever hit replace all boom all 56 replaced

same with highlighting 5.6.40 and doing same adding 5.3.29 replace all now you can just copy each cmd
hope it helps

Yes,
so far i have PHP 5.x  6.x and 7.x working on the server. still testing making sure there
is no back doors lol
Thanks given by:
well glad you testing it and glad its working i put a update on https://runner.ga/
actually don't update it I'll make a separate module just for admin not domain management can't have clients editing server files lol
Thanks given by:
(02-26-2021, 08:13 AM)ccr1969 Wrote: well glad you testing it and glad its working i put a update on https://runner.ga/
actually don't update it I'll make a separate module just for admin not domain management  can't have clients editing server files lol

I'm just having one problem. I trying to do the work around on PHP 7.x 
 I can use brute force script to access database so far. 
Once I have the issue corrected I'll let you know.
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2021, 02:24 AM)spoonman Wrote: I'm just having one problem. I trying to do the work around on PHP 7.x 
 I can use brute force script to access database so far. 
Once I have the issue corrected I'll let you know.

try adding snuffleupagus to your php 7 i put a how to up try with default config and than start adjusting to your needs
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2021, 05:53 AM)ccr1969 Wrote: try adding snuffleupagus to your php 7 i put a how to up try with default config and than start adjusting to your needs

It turns out it was my PHP script lol
It had holes in it Angel and it was not PHP7 friendly.

So far all is well but still trying to break it lol Cool

One thing i have noticed is the server is slower.
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2021, 06:15 AM)spoonman Wrote: It turns out it was my PHP script lol
It had holes in it Angel and it was not PHP7 friendly.

So far all is well but still trying to break it lol Cool

One thing i have noticed is the server is slower.
it shouldn't be but i wouldn't know its running fcgid
your server still on default php ?
this script was made to change domains versions it leaves the orig php on server side running
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2021, 06:49 AM)ccr1969 Wrote: it shouldn't be but i wouldn't know its running fcgid
your server still on default php ?
this script was made to change domains versions it leaves the orig php on server side running

Server is still on default PHP. 

I transferred three domains to my test server and using all different PHP versions testing it out.
Thanks given by: ccr1969
(02-28-2021, 10:00 AM)spoonman Wrote: Server is still on default PHP. 

I transferred three domains to my test server and using all different PHP versions testing it out.

Right on let me know how your making out . Like i said first time myself testing Ubuntu with Sentora as i run windows 2019 server And myself & a friend rebuilt my Sentora and is running SQL 8 latest Apache Perl Python Still Using PHP 5.6 to jail panel. As i have yet to get a good compile of snuffleupagus on Windows always errors with java time .
But Panel will work with PHP 7 just i want to Secure it . So 5.6 is it till i can get a good compile than i will do panel to work with PHP 7 or 8 . Good luck testing spoonman
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PHP version changer Theo 62 156 ,116 07-18-2023, 10:57 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
Sentastico MediaWiki Requires Newer Version of PHP? dsmarter 1 5 ,342 08-19-2017, 03:45 AM
Last Post: TGates
How to install Select PHP Version cangkirhost 5 30 ,388 11-03-2016, 12:03 PM
Last Post: cangkirhost