This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora API???
Sentora API???
Hey, how can I access Sentora's API? I went through the Developer's Guide, and I found this link: http://developer.zpanelcp.com/api/

However it is dead. I'm wondering what the functions are. I'm hoping to automate a user creation based on a certain package and offer free web-hosting using Sentora as a control panel!

If you could provide me with the API documentation, or even the function/example on how to do this, that'd be great, thanks!
Development:
Sentora WHMCS Addon - Started
Sentora ClamAV Virus Scanner Plugin - Not Started
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentora API???
XMWS Guide

Here
http://docs.sentora.org/?node=9
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
https://github.com/bobsta63/xmws-php-client

This is what I was looking for, already has the functions so I don't have to create my own. Thank you for the reply though.

I seem to have ran into an error using the official PHP API?
Code:
Warning: Missing argument 1 for xmwsclient::__construct(), called in C:\xampp\htdocs\sentora\create.php on line 3 and defined in C:\xampp\htdocs\sentora\xmwsclient.class.php on line 28

Warning: Missing argument 2 for xmwsclient::__construct(), called in C:\xampp\htdocs\sentora\create.php on line 3 and defined in C:\xampp\htdocs\sentora\xmwsclient.class.php on line 28

Fatal error: Call to private method xmwsclient::BuildRequest() from context '' in C:\xampp\htdocs\sentora\create.php on line 36

Line #36 is
Code:
$auto_prepared_xml = $xmws->BuildRequest();
Development:
Thanks given by:
Advice do tests on linux first.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
I emailed Ballen, and he told me I was executing the xmws client wrong. I'm assuming it was changed somewhere down the line because none of his example codes work either (same error as this), but changing it the way he told me fixed the first two errors (the warnings)

You'll see this code to initiate it in the wiki/examples:
Code:
$xmws = new xmwsclient();
$xmws->serverkey = "blah blah blah"
and the panel url is also there.

He advised me the correct way to do is
Code:
$serverkey = "**********";
$panelurl = "http://*******";
$xmws = new xmwsclient($panelurl,$serverkey);
or just filling it in as a variable.

I still have the fatal error, and I'll update that as soon as we figure out what is going on here.
Development:
Thanks given by:
Don't know if it helps but this is an example that works with XMWS..
I myself am not so knowledgeable about XMWS to give more information about this but maybe you can get some (working) information from it. Smile

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
You still having the issue with this hjon96? - As per my last email to you I changed the method visibility on the BuildRequest() to public of which should have resolved this error for you.

As per Ron-e's response above, I can confirm that the version of the XMWS client you have been using is NEWER than the one as part of the example link that Ron-e has posted above but like I said in my last email I updated the library code on GitHub so it should work fine now.

I've also been working on a new XMWS client of which is available here: - https://github.com/bobsta63/senitor Some of the examples won't work until the next release of Sentora as I've made some updates to the core of Sentora.
Follow me on Twitter or find out more about me  at bobbyallen.me
Thanks given by:
(03-22-2015, 05:03 AM)ballen Wrote: You still having the issue with this hjon96? - As per my last email to you I changed the method visibility on the BuildRequest() to public of which should have resolved this error for you.

As per Ron-e's response above, I can confirm that the version of the XMWS client you have been using is NEWER than the one as part of the example link that Ron-e has posted above but like I said in my last email I updated the library code on GitHub so it should work fine now.

I've also been working on a new XMWS client of which is available here: - https://github.com/bobsta63/senitor Some of the examples won't work until the next release of Sentora as I've made some updates to the core of Sentora.

Yes, I sent you an email on March 18, I don't think you received it. The account is failing to create but is giving a success code.
Development:
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can anyone suggest best Sentora alternative servermaster 1 578 12-22-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora 2.0 Beta Ron-e 6 12 ,423 01-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Can not access Sentora ThomasMoss 4 6 ,617 01-01-2022, 10:41 AM