This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

MySQL Database user prefix
MySQL Database user prefix
Top three natural home cleaning products, according to professionals

As we spend a lot more time in the house during this pandemic, we all seem to be taking extra interest in cleaning products, especially those that can remove germs, dirt, and impurities. Frequent cleaning does not kill germs but certainly lowers the risks of causing diseases, but do we need to use harsh cleaning products to keep ourselves disinfected from the viruses?

The answer is not really! There are lots of green cleaning products to keep our houses clean and safe naturally. And the good news is you will not have to spend lots of time to find the best products on The King Live [Image: JxKoW0u.gif] for these cleaning purposes because we’ve done the hard work for you. Read on for our recommendations.

1. Dr. Bronner’s - Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner

You’ve probably known of the regular Castile soaps and used this line of products for years. So, it would be a big mistake not to use their Sal Suds - a fantastic biodegradable cleaner. It is made from plants, fir, spruce essential oils and can be used as an all-purpose cleaner. It is powerful enough to clean your carpet, hardwood or tile floors, dishes, all kinds of furniture, but still gentle to not irritate your hands' skin.

Even the best product reviews do not always include a simple user guide, but I think it’s a good idea to share how I use it here briefly. I usually add one tablespoon of Sal Suds to 1 cup of water to clean the bathroom, kitchen sinks, counters, toilets, and other wood surfaces. I also use it as a laundry detergent by adding two tablespoons of Sal Suds per load. My friend, Lucy, also uses it to clean her car and she says it works perfectly.

Now, where to buy this natural cleaning product? Head over to Amazon!

[Image: PYUkj4o.jpg]

2. Bon Ami powder cleaner

If you search for the [Image: Te7CtNy.gif] best of reviews TheKingLive.com of natural home cleaning products, chances are you will come across the Bon Ami powder cleanser. It is well known as an effective yet gentle power scrub recommended by experts in home care. Bon Amin cleaner can be used for everything, from bathtubs to countertops and kitchen sinks.

Bon Ami has been making natural mineral-based household cleaning products since 1886, and the brand has earned American customers’ trust for many years. The company has a series of cleaners, and their key ingredients usually include: limestone (calcium carbonate), feldspar (mineral), soda ash (sodium carbonate), baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), and biodegradable cleaning agents (made from coconut and corn)

3. Meliora Cleaning Products Gentle Home Cleaning Scrub

Meloria’s gentle cleaning scrubs line is quite similar to Bon Ami, and I choose to include it in this review because it has a refreshing scent of peppermint combined with tea tree. If you have used baking soda as an everyday cleanser in your home, this Amazon product is a great alternative.

This Meliora cleaning scrub is also dye-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free, synthetic fragrance-free, so you can be assured that you are using an environmentally-friendly product. It’s a mixture of baking soda and natural ingredients to clean the tub, tiles, stovetops, and other stainless steel or ceramic and porcelain tile in your home.

[Image: IsE16cV.jpg]

The bottom line

Choosing natural, safe yet powerful home cleaning products has never been easy. The Top Best Product TheKingLive.com [Image: s1c4gnJ.gif] reviews, unfortunately, are not always reliable. Many brands claim to be organic or green, but identifying the difference between non-toxic, eco-friendly, and truly organic ones is an uphill task. We hope this unbiased review was informative and helpful for you. Happy cleaning!
Thanks given by:
RE: MySQL Database user prefix
Create a new user inside Sentora?
Then there each database will begin with it's username.

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by: iraqiboy90

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Senator crash problem with mysql provokas 3 9 ,566 08-20-2020, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Your Creator
Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database whatshisface77 1 3 ,804 07-31-2020, 10:58 AM
Last Post: whatshisface77
MySQL remote access... pixelbat 11 37 ,812 05-02-2020, 07:40 PM
Last Post: upendra.sahu1990@gmail.com