This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

xBilling variables problem and vouches
RE: xBilling variables problem and vouches
Hey there!
I realize this is an old thread but I didn't want to open a new one with the same problem.
I am having this same issue and I wonder if anyone came across any resolution?

To outline my issue:
The payment options and method pages are default in Sentora apart from the "Business Email" and "IPN URL" fields which I have filled in with the relevant info.

I know that it isn't working as the source code is the same as OP's example above and also trying to pay with PayPal returns:
"This recipient does not accept payments denominated in {{c."...

In short - It doesn't pass the variables to the invoice page. Sad
My geeky side: thefuzz.xyz | Photo & Video: fuzzymannerz.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Tagging the creator so he can help you out: modpluz (He should get an email notification)
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: Fuzzy
(09-10-2015, 04:58 AM)Fuzzy Wrote: Hey there!
I realize this is an old thread but I didn't want to open a new one with the same problem.
I am having this same issue and I wonder if anyone came across any resolution?

To outline my issue:
The payment options and method pages are default in Sentora apart from the "Business Email" and "IPN URL" fields which I have filled in with the relevant info.

I know that it isn't working as the source code is the same as OP's example above and also trying to pay with PayPal returns:
"This recipient does not accept payments denominated in {{c."...

In short - It doesn't pass the variables to the invoice page. Sad

I know for a fact that this is a setting issue (it has been, in the past).
However, I'll spend sometime over the weekend to verify my claim Big Grin

I hardly have time these days (changing jobs, moving to a new city)...the module repo can be forked over on github for anyone that wants to contribute.
Remi - Software Engineer,  Sentora Module Developer,  Owner, imerLabs

Please mark threads as SOLVED if your problem has been resolved.
Do not PM Staff Members for help unless asked to do so, this is so that others can benefit from your solution.
Do a SEARCH before asking in the forums, a solution may already exist.
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2015, 10:06 PM)modpluz Wrote: I know for a fact that this is a setting issue (it has been, in the past).

I hardly have time these days (changing jobs, moving to a new city)...the module repo can be forked over on github for anyone that wants to contribute.

Many thanks man and good luck with the new job and the move! Cool
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2015, 10:06 PM)modpluz Wrote: I know for a fact that this is a setting issue (it has been, in the past).

Sorry to post again, I know you're busy but I am wondering if there has been any progress with the investigation into this issue?
Thanks given by:
(09-17-2015, 11:23 PM)Fuzzy Wrote:

Sorry to post again, I know you're busy but I am wondering if there has been any progress with the investigation into this issue?

Hi All,

The custom tags replacement issue has been resolved. Please download and replace frontend billing package and all should be good.

Respective repos have been updated as well.

Do not PM Staff Members for help unless asked to do so, this is so that others can benefit from your solution.
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2015, 03:19 PM)modpluz Wrote:

Hi All,

The custom tags replacement issue has been resolved. Please download and replace frontend billing package and all should be good.

Can confirm this works but now I get "API Error:" when clicking "Complete Order". :/
No other information is given but the e-mail is sent and the invoice is generated successfully, including the PayPal variables upon clicking the pay button.

I tried re-installing the module by removing it and re-installing but it does the same thing, I also imported the database backup from before I re-installed so I still had all the client and invoice information, could that cause any issues?
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2015, 09:35 PM)Fuzzy Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 03:19 PM)modpluz Wrote:

Hi All,

Can confirm this works but now I get "API Error:" when clicking "Complete Order". :/
No other information is given but the e-mail is sent and the invoice is generated successfully, including the PayPal variables upon clicking the pay button.

I tried re-installing the module by removing it and re-installing but it does the same thing, I also imported the database backup from before I re-installed so I still had all the client and invoice information, could that cause any issues?

No, I don't think it should. What does apache log have to say about the error?

Thanks given by:
(10-04-2015, 10:29 PM)modpluz Wrote: No, I don't think it should. What does apache log have to say about the error?

OK so it seems to be a permission error, I cleared the log and tried again and got (among all the other vhosts with active e-mail accounts)...

Code:
du: cannot access '/var/sentora/vmail/MYSITEVHOST.COM': Permission denied

Also, I don't know if it's relevent but got this below the above permission errors:
Code:
[Sun Oct 04 15:15:02.066869 2015] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 4081] AH00171: Graceful restart requested, doing restart
[Sun Oct 04 15:15:02.717958 2015] [:notice] [pid 4081] mod_bw : Memory Allocated 0 bytes (each conf takes 48 bytes)
[Sun Oct 04 15:15:02.717990 2015] [:notice] [pid 4081] mod_bw : Version 0.92 - Initialized [0 Confs]
[Sun Oct 04 15:15:02.743291 2015] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 4081] AH00163: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) OpenSSL/1.0.1f configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sun Oct 04 15:15:02.743301 2015] [core:notice] [pid 4081] AH00094: Command line: '/usr/sbin/apache2'

Do I need to chmod something somewhere?

EDIT:
I have tried chmodding "/var/sentora/vmail/" to 777 just to see if it was that but now I get no permission errors in the log but still get "API Error:" on the billing front end.
Thanks given by:
OK so I've fixed it, turns out another module was causing it to throw me the API error.

I can't remember now exactly which one but I think it was the mail quota module. After removing it everything worked as it should.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] xBilling modpluz 239 754 ,745 04-17-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: emmarudd222@gmail.com
xbilling Wordpress samuelmed 1 4 ,541 11-13-2019, 09:27 AM
Last Post: TGates
[split] Issue with xBilling blackvai 1 4 ,794 04-03-2019, 11:39 PM
Last Post: TGates