This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

PLZ Help me install ssl in my own VPS Centos7 Sentora panel
PLZ Help me install ssl in my own VPS Centos7 Sentora panel
HI. i need inststall ssl in my server vps centos 7 sentora panel , I have tried several times, read every forum, and have found all other forums and websites without success, plz plz plz help me what there  is no enought tutorial for that???????
i have purchased ssl and resives this files  Like in the picture, 

[Image: ssl.PNG]

I followed this topic http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=2499 , but not the same thing, not the same files. He talks about files that you download, but I bought ssl and i give other no same file cetrificate.

plz any help me teamviewer or anydesk , 

Who wants to help me,I will pay to someone who helps me .
Thanks given by:
RE: PLZ Help me install ssl in my own VPS Centos7 Sentora panel
Did you read that subject  : Installing SSL in the docs ?

See "Prepare a purchased SSL certificate for server installation." and next sub-topics
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,879 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,398 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,098 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp