This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Site Not Updating changes made in The HTML file
Site Not Updating changes made in The HTML file
hello Everyone,

I am very frustrated after successfully using FTP and finally uploading my site to the server I have been unsuccessful when trying to upload the new changes to the live site , I have tried to clear the Browser Cache several times and have even tried to use my other Laptop and still the new changes aren't being displayed
Is there Anything that I need to do ? Can Anyone Please help me , I am sure the problem is not a complex one 
Thank you friends
Thanks given by:
RE: Site Not Updating changes made in The HTML file
If you have manual access to the server with ssh; check to see if you have opcache enabled.
Otherwise ask your host if there is any server sided cache
Thanks given by:
can you help me with this php script its not executing
heres what ive tried so far:
-ESTABLISHING AN SSH CONNECTION TO THE REMOTE SERVER
- DOUBLE CHECKING THE URL
-im not sure whats the problem it may be that i have the incorrect URL in the form action attribute
if anyone can help it would be appreciated
thanks

by the way the html problem is already fixed , this is my new problem:
can you help me with this php script its not executing
heres what ive tried so far:
-ESTABLISHING AN SSH CONNECTION TO THE REMOTE SERVER
- DOUBLE CHECKING THE URL
-im not sure whats the problem it may be that i have the incorrect URL in the form action attribute
if anyone can help it would be appreciated
thanks
Thanks given by:
well i fixed the HTML problem but i have a new one
my php script is not executing
im not sure what it is any suggestions?
Thanks given by:
From what we saw in your requests in premium member forum,  your problem have nothing related to Sentora.
It is that you are trying to develop a website without any formation, without any knowledge.

Sentora is not a toy for beginner.
Please signup to a solid training before engaging yourself in big problems.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to set up File Manger for Sentora? donaldaugust 1 3 ,172 01-11-2022, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Nigel
Uploaded Website Not Updating GiantEspresso 3 6 ,778 04-19-2020, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Ron-e
How to give the cliens file manager access to their respective domain directory vsvinit0 4 8 ,962 10-09-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: vsvinit0