This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (s
Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (s
I have a problem for this critical error. 10 min ago i create z_admin mysql database and user and then i will use them while i am publishin my wordpress. but now i cannot recieve my panel.

this my panel : http://panel.deeniz.com

which shell codes solve my problem ?
Thanks given by:
RE: Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (s
i solved my problem.

you connect shh via putty and use this code : sudo service mysql start
Thanks given by:
RE: Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (s
That happened when Sentora is using a lot of RAM. It take MySQL memory and MySQL Crash.
If there any other solution?
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2015, 02:54 PM)Blooddarkness Wrote: That happened when Sentora is using a lot of RAM. It take MySQL memory and MySQL Crash.
If there any other solution?

sentora don't directly use ram, it's apache/php/mysql stack. If you have ram issues then.... the solution would be to add more ram? 512 MB boxes can't do everything!

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
now i have another problem, im using sentora to create database.

i am using digitalocean vps droplet but i can not connect sql page is very slow why it appears i can not understand
Thanks given by:
use top to check processes running
How to ask

Thanks given by:
i have same issue on 0.0.0.0 Beta box, every 5-7 days SQL crashes. No issues with zPanel though so i presume there is relevance to sentora config. also i see that MySQL is replaced with Miranda

Running CentOS 7 x64 1GB Ram
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2015, 01:35 PM)alexus Wrote: i see that MySQL is replaced with Miranda
It's replaced by MariaDB.

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2015, 01:35 PM)alexus Wrote: i have same issue on 0.0.0.0 Beta box, every 5-7 days SQL crashes. No issues with zPanel though so i presume there is relevance to sentora config. also i see that MySQL is replaced with Miranda

Running CentOS 7 x64 1GB Ram

MariaDB on centos 7.

Well it would be easy to set a cron that will restart apache/mysql & reset cache daily or each 2 days. That will clean up the server and may limit a lot Mysql crashes ( due to Ram issues). I have that setup.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
yep MariaDB Smile which is terrible Smile

Update: i downgraded CentOS7 x64 1GB Ram to CentOS 6.5 x32 512Mb Ram
Now doing stress test and same site not crushing Smile If i keep refreshing Webmin under stress test then web min crashing (as low memory kills its process)

Each user chipped about 12Mb of ram per connection. Dono if thats good or not

Cron job clean up may be good once i figure out problem with SSL
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,421 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,997 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,704 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios