This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Doubts about CP
Doubts about CP
Hi,
      I was planning to start a small web hosting company. So while looking for a open source control panel. I found sentora. It was really a great control panel and i really appreciate the developers.
I am having some doubts about this cp. 
1: can i install control panel on one server and client website on the other server and connect both ????
2: if yes, how many servers i can interconnect in btw. Like a cluster.
3: can this cp can automatically create a webhost service or do we have to create it manually

Thank you
Thanks given by:
RE: Doubts about CP
(03-19-2020, 05:53 AM)Febeeh Wrote: Hi,
      I was planning to start a small web hosting company. So while looking for a open source control panel. I found sentora. It was really a great control panel and i really appreciate the developers.
I am having some doubts about this cp. 
1: can i install control panel on one server and client website on the other server and connect both ????
2: if yes, how many servers i can interconnect in btw. Like a cluster.
3: can this cp can automatically create a webhost service or do we have to create it manually

Thank you

Hey there, to your question 1 = Yes, just as long you provide the connection details, they can communicate between cp, question 2 I dont know really how many it supports, but several can work. Question 3 what do you mean by webhost? You install the cp then, you must configure to get an WebHost, example:

server1.yourdomain.com
yourdomain.com
name servers
Ip's etc
Your public pages, etc

You are the one that configures the panel, its up to you to make the necessary changes, the control panel allows you to work properly i use this panel to production websites all run ok, you might find some limitations here and there depending on your configurations, such as php versions you need to use and offer to your clients, but with a tweak here and there you can do that job.
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:
RE: Doubts about CP
3- Sentora installs everything you need to host websites including the control panel (email, ftp, dns, etc.) as stated on our documentation: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=57
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Some doubts JVaranda 8 22 ,770 09-20-2015, 03:28 AM
Last Post: satriyowibowo