This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentastico white screen
Sentastico white screen
I installed Sentastico then after I selected wordpress I get a white screen when i try to install.
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentastico white screen
(01-23-2020, 09:11 AM)zustudios Wrote: I installed Sentastico then after I selected wordpress I get a white screen when i try to install.

Zustudios,
     If you're running my Sentora-Live version. Sentastico will need to be updated/fixed to work with PHP 7.x
This goes for all third party modules. Please contact the Module author.
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by:
As I said in my private message. PHP 7 is not yet officially supported by Sentora at the moment. While yes it does work, most common features on the panel, and many modules will fail to work as they're not designed to work with PHP 7. Additionally, you won't be able to use the PHP Suhosin (security) plugin that Sentora relies on.
Brad J Trammell
Director of Operations
SparkRack.com

Send me a message on Discord:
bradjtrammell#8210
Thanks given by:
(01-26-2020, 10:28 PM)sparkrack Wrote: As I said in my private message. PHP 7 is not yet officially supported by Sentora at the moment. While yes it does work, most common features on the panel, and many modules will fail to work as they're not designed to work with PHP 7. Additionally, you won't be able to use the PHP Suhosin (security) plugin that Sentora relies on.

Sparkrack,
    Yes, you are correct that the Original Sentora v1.0.3 DOES NOT support PHP 7.x. Sentora's team does not expect to support PHP 7 any time soon. We probably won't even see v1.0.4 or 2.0 tell another 5 years. I know it is really sad to say but in most of the community's eyes, Sentora is DEAD. Most developers left the project or are no longer active or care about Sentora. The Sentora Council won't even look at or accept anyone help to revive this Project.

That's why I have started to convert Sentora v1.0.3 w/Sohosin to Sentora-Live v1.0.3.1 w/Snuffleupagus. Snuffleupagus is a PHP hardening and security app that works like Suhosin. It Blocks PHP functions just like Suhosin but in a different more modern way. Sentora-Live v1.0.3.1-Build-0.3.5 BETA is being developed because people need PHP 7 and can not wait on the Sentora team to get with the program. 

Sentora-Live v1.0.3.1 core modules have all been updated to work with PHP 7. No issues there. All third party plugins that are not part of Sentora core like third party will need to be updated first.

Sentora will live on, I will not let it die. Have any questions please let me know.

Follow Sentora-Live here -> https://github.com/Dukecitysolutions/sen...p7-upgrade

Fixes and updates weekly.
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to Sentastico Packages update? lycuc 11 30 ,142 08-11-2018, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentastico "add" button does nothing Saveriott12 10 25 ,539 03-02-2018, 05:50 AM
Sentastico - PrestaShop liamgibbins 1 4 ,774 01-03-2018, 03:18 AM