This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Suhosin-NG!!! A Snuffleupagus Fork. What's next?
Suhosin-NG!!! A Snuffleupagus Fork. What's next?
Hello Everyone,

As some as you may know Suhosin is back as Suhosin-NG. Suhosin-NG is a fork of Snuffleupagus. I believe they will be using the same code as Snuffleupagus and help further develope it. If Sentora chooses to continue to support Suhosin/Suhosin-NG it will need to have the apache_admin module and a few others rebuilt. 

Suhosin-NG will also only support PHP 7+. I hope by writing this we can raise awareness about what the future holds for Sentora. Sentora v1.0.3 is currently 5 years old with few updates since then. 

Its time to discuss what is Sentoras next move is. Sentora TEAM please help us understand what the TEAM is thinking/working on to prepare for these changes? We are all here to help. 

P.S. Already have all the updates we need to get Sentora updated for Suhosin-NG or Snuffleupagus. I just need help testing and Sentora TEAM blessing to help move Sentora forward.
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by:
RE: Suhosin-NG!!! A Snuffleupagus Fork. What's next?
Problem is when they will deliver...
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: Suhosin-NG!!! A Snuffleupagus Fork. What's next?
Thanks you!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Add "phar" to suhosin.executor.include.whitelist in php.ini*. koolwal 3 13 ,944 10-22-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: TGates
Fork of Sentora JG_NJ_1990 4 13 ,516 06-18-2015, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Me.B
suhosin update JWTech 3 11 ,246 02-17-2015, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Me.B