This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

repo browser Critical Error: [0144] - Sentora database 'query' error (42000).
repo browser Critical Error: [0144] - Sentora database 'query' error (42000).
I went to my repo browser and tried to install a module and I got:
Quote:Critical Error: [0144] - Sentora database 'query' error (42000).

A database query has caused an error, the details of which can be found below.

Error message:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''h.end=i=function(){s.className=s.className.replace(RegExp(''' at line 1

SQL Executed:

SELECT * FROM x_modules WHERE mo_folder_vc = 'h.end=i=function(){s.className=s.className.replace(RegExp(''

Stack trace:

Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''h.end=i=function(){s.className=s.className.replace(RegExp(''' at line 1' in /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php:125

/etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php(125): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM x...')
Forum Add-ons and Usage /etc/sentora/panel/modules/repo_browser/code/controller.ext.php(58): db_driver->query('SELECT * FROM x...')
MySupport Addon /etc/sentora/panel/modules/repo_browser/code/controller.ext.php(275): module_controller::ListModules()
Test of MySupport MOD /etc/sentora/panel/etc/tmp/storage/Sentora2/f2d3d874516da03e854b2815788cab33.cache(498): module_controller::getModuleList()
#4 /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ui/templateparser.class.php(364): include('/etc/sentora/pa...')
#5 /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ui/templateparser.class.php(391): ui_templateparser::runPHP('...')
Forum theme /etc/sentora/panel/inc/init.inc.php(146): ui_templateparser::Generate('etc/styles/Sent...')
Install Docs-ISPconfig /etc/sentora/panel/index.php(21): require_once('/etc/sentora/pa...')
Advertising forum? {main}
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,357 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,948 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,579 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios