This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora 2020?
Sentora 2020?
Is Sentora up and running?
I would like to start a web hosting company with Sentora.
Are the modules and themes up to date?
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentora 2020?
(12-11-2019, 12:59 PM)zustudios Wrote: Is Sentora up and running?
I would like to start a web hosting company with Sentora.
Are the modules and themes up to date?

Sentora is up and running. I personally run a hosting company with a server farm of about 8 servers. The modules are independently developed and maintained so it depends on the modules you are looking into. 

The only problem at this point is that Sentora does not work with PHP 7, it relies on PHP 5.6 Suhosin, because a version really hasn't been tested or released for PHP 7. 

There's not really a lot of information available for the API, so if you're going to use a billing software, you'd be better off using something like WHMCS to automatically manage the servers.

PM me should you have any questions, I'd love to help you get setup.
Brad J Trammell
Director of Operations
SparkRack.com

Send me a message on Discord:
bradjtrammell#8210
Thanks given by:
I PM you.
Thanks given by:
(12-17-2019, 01:52 AM)zustudios Wrote: I PM you.

https://github.com/Dukecitysolutions/sen...p7-upgrade

snuffleupagus instead of suhosin is running flawlessly, I have a production server with this setup and it's A-OK
Thanks given by:
(01-13-2020, 07:10 AM)Vedran B Wrote: https://github.com/Dukecitysolutions/sen...p7-upgrade

snuffleupagus instead of suhosin is running flawlessly, I have a production server with this setup and it's A-OK

I did the tutorial but some of my modules don't work and my domains go to my panel instead of my websites.
Thanks given by:
(01-22-2020, 12:57 PM)zustudios Wrote: I did the tutorial but some of my modules don't work and my domains go to my panel instead of my websites.

Zustudios,
       Why haven't you reached out to me for support??? Sounds to me like you didn't read any of my instructions before updating. Third party Plugin might not work with PHP 7. Not hard to understand. If you have an issue with my Sentora- live update you will not find support here. You need to contact me directly. ALOS this is BETA code. It is not even released as a stable build yet. There is still much work to do. Please contact me for help with your issues.
-Jettaman-

NEW: Sentora v.2.0.1 has been released!!!

Sentora's quick recovery depends on community support and donations. We need to stand as one and help Sentora into the future.

Donate HERE and do your part. We thank you for your support.
Thanks given by:
(01-22-2020, 12:57 PM)zustudios Wrote: I did the tutorial but some of my modules don't work and my domains go to my panel instead of my websites.

That's something new. I think I should research on this before something like this happens with me as well.
Thanks given by:
(12-15-2020, 08:15 PM)jibranahmed Wrote: That's something new. I think I should research on this before something like this happens with me as well.

I meant third party modules.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,879 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,099 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,487 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel