This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Directory Listings +Indexes
Directory Listings +Indexes
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to enable directory listing in 1.0.
I essentially just want Options +FollowSymLinks +Indexes for a vhost, but I do not see anything anywhere that does this. Any ideas?
Thanks given by:
RE: Directory Listings +Indexes
<wrong>Figured it out... Options +Indexes in the override settings for vhost.</wrong>
Iwas wrong the above did NOT fix the issue... it was a manual edit I had done that fixed it temporarily. Still need a solution for this.
Thanks given by:
I might have found a work around... not sure if it will load in custom though. I saved it but the vhost file did not seem to update.....
<Directory "/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/whatever_com/Temp">
Options +FollowSymLinks +Indexes
AllowOverride All
Require all granted
</Directory>
Thanks given by:
You should not do it that way!!!!!!!!

try using .htaccess
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2015, 08:11 AM)Me.B Wrote: You should not do it that way!!!!!!!!

try using .htaccess

Ok so took out that code, made an .htacccess for each folder I wated this in and put the code in
Code:
Options All +Indexes
Worked like a champ! anything else I need to be aware of using this code above?
Thanks given by:
.htaccess is good and don't use vhost override for this, that's it.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to give the cliens file manager access to their respective domain directory vsvinit0 4 9 ,125 10-09-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: vsvinit0
Sentora open_basedir - how to set for specific directory sathish2009 6 15 ,523 05-02-2019, 07:35 AM
Last Post: TGates
/var/sentora/sessions/ directory filling up with a 15 new files per minute rate ericdlr 15 41 ,019 08-02-2018, 07:10 AM
Last Post: americanninja