This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora PHP 7.3 with Snuffleupagus as Suhosin replacement
RE: Sentora PHP 7.3 with Snuffleupagus as Suhosin replacement
(09-16-2019, 12:49 AM)grozanc Wrote: I can consistently recreate the HTTP 500 error and have attached the error log and php file that I was running that caused error in the admin panel. The steps are listed in order below.

1. I log into the Sentora admin panel and everything is working fine.
  2. I log into a LMS I made for my students and get to the dashboard.php file where students can see their grades and attendance.
  3. At this point, I jump back into the Sentora admin panel and try to run a module. It's at this point I get the HTTP 500 error.
  4. Restarting the server lets me log back into the Sentora admin panel.
I've attached a screen shots of the Sentora admin panel after I try to use it while also viewing the dashboard.php file in another tab.

I've also included links to the sentora-error.log file and the dashboard.php file. The LMS (dashbord.php) works on Ubuntu 18 LTS without causing any issues with other sites on the server.

sentora-error.log
dashboard.php

After reviewing the logs I can see you might not be setting up incorrectly. For some reason your install over wrote the panel see Sentora-error.log. You cannot install your app or script in Sentora panel. You need to create a domain/sub domain first for your app. Grades.example.com then ftp into the domain you created and then setup your application. This will create its own sandboxed account and allow you to setup your app safely. I can help you or show you how if needed. But we shouldn’t continue here in This thread. Please email me directly. You can find my email in my profile. Thank you for understanding. This thread is for php 7.3 upgrade issue. Not custom install issues. Awaiting your email.
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentora PHP 7.3 with Snuffleupagus as Suhosin replacement
(09-16-2019, 04:24 AM)Jettaman Wrote: After reviewing the logs I can see you might not be setting up incorrectly. For some reason your install over wrote the panel see Sentora-error.log. You cannot install your app or script in Sentora panel. You need to create a domain/sub domain first for your app. Grades.example.com then ftp into the domain you created and then setup your application. This will create its own sandboxed account and allow you to setup your app safely. I can help you or show you how if needed. But we shouldn’t continue here in This thread. Please email me directly. You can find my email in my profile. Thank you for understanding. This thread is for php 7.3 upgrade issue. Not custom install issues. Awaiting your email.

Sent you an email to continue this conversation, but for the record, I did exactly what you suggested. I "...create a domain/sub domain first for your app. Grades.example.com then ftp into the domain you created and then setup your application."
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Need Sentora HELP ? Alemiz 4 2,635 10-26-2018, 04:09 PM
Last Post: republicus
Sentora Feedback and Ideas Xversion 10 8,973 10-28-2017, 06:49 AM
Last Post: TGates
Add "phar" to suhosin.executor.include.whitelist in php.ini*. koolwal 3 5,576 10-22-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: TGates