This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Ubuntu 14.04 - No Longer Maintained!!!
Ubuntu 14.04 - No Longer Maintained!!!
Hi there.

I've just learned from my VPS providers, that 14.04 is no longer maintained, and therefore, will not be supported anymore.

I learned this because I tried to redeploy my server and noticed a lot of the repositories are no longer connecting... I'd say that this is a rather large issue.

https://www.ubuntu.com/about/release-cycle

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE at least get Sentora running with 16.04. I don't want to have to learn an entire new OS again... if that's the case, then why bother with Sentora?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
no longer available please delete ccr1969 0 1 ,834 02-23-2021, 11:56 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
OS - Ubuntu 18.04 or Centos 8 Qrash 1 4 ,550 01-18-2021, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Jettaman
Ubuntu 18.04 vaxition 1 4 ,053 08-06-2020, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Jettaman