This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Subdomains for Free members.
Subdomains for Free members.
Hi.

How do I edit my Client Account Manager module to where for my Free clients, I can choose choose from a list of domain names that I have for my client(s) to be able to use?

Basically, my Free members are going to only be able to create subdomain.zhostingsolutions.cu.cc. So, what I wanna do is to, whenever I create a domain name, it will showup in a Choose Domains dropdown list in Manage Clients. Then, whatever, domain name I choose for the client will showup in the dropdown menu in Subdomains. Therefore, when my clients are creating their subdomain, it will be from my domain name. Thanks.

Of course, None, or Select Domain, when I'm not going to choose a domain name for paid members.
Thanks given by:
RE: Subdomains for Free members.
You can't unless you build a custom module for that...

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
subdomains live but not working..!! natimctat 2 7 ,501 01-27-2020, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Shabbirhasan
New subdomains are not seen through the internet pinchos 2 5 ,103 03-14-2019, 03:55 PM
Last Post: fearworks
Using sentora for free hosting varnabydotcom 2 6 ,053 11-29-2017, 08:57 AM
Last Post: TGates