This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

SQL White Page
SQL White Page
Good afternoon 

I wonder if anybody can help me. I can successfully create sql databases however when I create a user for the databases using the panel I get a blank white page. I can't seem to find what the issue is.
Thanks given by:
RE: SQL White Page
(04-04-2019, 10:00 PM)klubbers Wrote: Good afternoon 

I wonder if anybody can help me. I can successfully create sql databases however when I create a user for the databases using the panel I get a blank white page. I can't seem to find what the issue is.

I've seen this issue before. I think I traced it to some updates to functions or something like that. I'll have to have a look at the released Sentora files and compare them to my own working versions to remember what you need to change.

I'll get back to you once I've had a chance to do this. 

Keith
Thanks given by:
RE: SQL White Page
(04-04-2019, 10:00 PM)klubbers Wrote: Good afternoon 

I think this might have been the solution... try it and see!

Edit:

Code:
/etc/sentora/panel/modules/mysql_users/code/controller.ext.php

Find the function:

Code:
static function ExecuteCreateUser($uid, $username, $database, $access)

A couple of lines into the function you should see:

Code:
$currentuser = ctrl_users::GetUserDetail($uid);

Add this on a new line just below:

Code:
$username = $currentuser['username'] . '_' . $username;

Save the file.

Now try creating a user. Also, keep in mind that the maximum MySQL username length in the latest release of Sentora is around 17 characters, and this includes your Sentora username and the underscore. So, if you are using the zadmin account, a database user such as:

Code:
zadmin_user1

should be valid, but:

Code:
zadmin_thisnameistoolongforsentora

will cause an error. The latest github master repository has updated the length to 32 characters, but the version you have installed is most likely the previous release with the shorter limit.

Keith
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
sentora creates vhost but it displays the apache start page timce2000 4 9 ,508 06-17-2018, 11:31 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora Suspended Page not showing, just FORBIDDEN aaronlroberts 3 7 ,325 04-13-2018, 06:43 AM
Last Post: TGates
ONLY home page working ! RobotMarketer 6 14 ,055 12-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Last Post: varun.naharia