This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Don't Access to ZPanel
Don't Access to ZPanel
Hello,

I install Sentora 1.0.3 is successfully. I pointing my domain to DNS it was successfully. but I can't get access to zpanel. I got ping my domain and subdomain from every where.
Thanks given by:
RE: Don't Access to ZPanel
(12-02-2018, 08:29 PM)kaziarif.it Wrote: Hello,

I install Sentora 1.0.3 is successfully. I pointing my domain to DNS it was successfully. but I can't get access to zpanel. I got ping my domain and subdomain from every where.

What is your domain and the IP address of your server?

Keith
Thanks given by:
Do you have a CNAME set for the panel? You need the CNAME to point to the subdomain in DNS, for example:

panel.yourdomain.com

The CNAME record should be "panel" --> "yourdomain.com." (The period at the end need be present...)

Give us more info like domain and IP so people can assist. You can do a lot of troubleshooting using these tools from the official Sentora documentation.

Online tools
Everyone makes mistakes, but to truly screw up it takes the root password!
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2018, 09:06 PM)fearworks Wrote: What is your domain and the IP address of your server?

Keith

domain : kaziarif.info
subdomain: server.kaziarif.info

IP address: 203.190.11.220
Thanks given by:
(12-03-2018, 01:28 PM)kaziarif.it Wrote: domain : kaziarif.info

Your DNS is fine, and like you said, pinging your server using either its IP address or either of those hostnames works fine.

So you appear to have either:

a) an ISP issue, where your ISP is blocking ports
b) a firewall on your server, which is blocking ports
c) Sentora is not installed correctly

The only port that seems to be open and accessible is port 22 for SSH. ALL ports that Sentora uses (e.g. 80 for http, 25 for SMTP, etc.) are not answering. Pinging is not necessarily port-based, and the OS will answer pings right from install, so that shows nothing about whether Sentora is running correctly or not.

If you truly installed onto a vanilla, brand-new CentOS 7 server then you shouldn't have a firewall blocking all those ports by default - unless there's some variant of CentOS 7 that I haven't heard about. So I'd go with either your ISP blocks everything (which I doubt), or Sentora just isn't installed properly.

Run this command, make sure you have shown all lines, then copy/paste the output to show us which services are running:

Code:
systemctl

Then at least we can begin to see if you installed Sentora and what is running on your server.

Keith
Thanks given by:
(12-03-2018, 01:28 PM)kaziarif.it Wrote: domain : kaziarif.info

Your DNS entries look OK. Have you checked your firewall? Are you trying to redirect to port 443 for SSL connections? I see you don't have an SSL certificate installed so... Everything looks in order in DNS except I see your mail server is blacklisted at b.barracudacentral.org. This should not prevent you from reaching the Sentora control panel.

What OS are you using? Have you made any modifications to Sentora? Is this on a commercial dedicated server, VPS or is it on a home server? Were you sure to set your hostname properly before installing Sentora? Did you follow a guide? If so, post the address to the guide you used.

Do you have SSH root access to your server? Sentora must be installed under the root user account.

Check that Apache is running.

Code:
service httpd restart - then type service httpd status (in CentOS 6.5)
systemctl restart httpd.service - then type systemctl status httpd (in CentOS 7)
service apache2 restart - then type service apache2 status (Ubuntu)

Post your results.

It appears Apache is running and there is no firewall blocking your domain(s) from here. Are you sure Sentora installed correctly?
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2018, 08:29 PM)kaziarif.it Wrote: Hello,

Looks like you got Sentora configured right now. Enjoy Sentora!
Thanks given by:
(12-03-2018, 04:32 PM)fearworks Wrote: Your DNS is fine, and like you said, pinging your server using either its IP address or either of those hostnames works fine.

So you appear to have either:

a) an ISP issue, where your ISP is blocking ports
b) a firewall on your server, which is blocking ports
c) Sentora is not installed correctly

The only port that seems to be open and accessible is port 22 for SSH. ALL ports that Sentora uses (e.g. 80 for http, 25 for SMTP, etc.) are not answering. Pinging is not necessarily port-based, and the OS will answer pings right from install, so that shows nothing about whether Sentora is running correctly or not.

If you truly installed onto a vanilla, brand-new CentOS 7 server then you shouldn't have a firewall blocking all those ports by default - unless there's some variant of CentOS 7 that I haven't heard about. So I'd go with either your ISP blocks everything (which I doubt), or Sentora just isn't installed properly.

Run this command, make sure you have shown all lines, then copy/paste the output to show us which services are running:

Code:
systemctl

Then at least we can begin to see if you installed Sentora and what is running on your server.

Keith

Great advice.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SSH Access rsthomas 2 4 ,933 01-06-2021, 12:14 AM
Last Post: rsthomas
Import zpanel settings problem pgh2011 0 2 ,234 12-30-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: pgh2011
No access after reinstall brucecy92 1 3 ,537 10-10-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Jettaman