This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Automatic domains in SOA record
Automatic domains in SOA record
Is it possible to add an feature to set a standard domain name for the ns1 and postmaster SOA record as hosting admin/reseller if you want use the same nameservers on all domains for your customers?
A bit like the dns records you can set in mysql under x_dns_create?

/etc/sentora/panel/modules/dns_manager/hooks/OnDaemonRun.hook.php
PHP Code:
$line .= "@ IN SOA ns1." $DomainName ".    postmaster." $DomainName ". (" fs_filehandler::NewLine(); 

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by: apinto
RE: Automatic domains in SOA record
You cannot add a Sub-Domain here. Please use the Subdomain manager to add Sub-Domains.
Thanks given by:
I know i can't add an subdomain there, that was not my question..
The rest is like chinese for me, but i think it's spanisch. Tongue

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by: apinto
(04-09-2015, 12:13 AM)Ron-e Wrote: I know i can't add an subdomain there, that was not my question..
The rest is like chinese for me, but i think it's spanisch. Tongue

He is not replying to you at all... I will translate (oh and it is Brazilian Portuguese Wink )

(04-08-2015, 09:22 PM)Edábio de Araujo Lopes (translated from Brazilian Portuguese by: apinto) Wrote: There's some failure in my hosting ..., I try to add the domain : importarrelogios.blog.br  eand I get this message:
You cannot add a Sub-Domain here. Please use the Subdomain manager to add Sub-Domains.

What shall I do?

att.Edábio
Thank You!
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by: Ron-e
@Edábio de Araujo Lopes, @Ron-e,

@Edábio de Araujo Lopes
Tens de escrever em inglês para que todos entendam, mas de toda a forma esse erro significa que tens de criar os sub-domínios na área adequada.
--
You have to type your questions in English for everyone to understand, meanwille your error means you need to create your sub-domains in the proper area and not in your domain area.

@Ron-e
That was in Portuguese-Brazilian however, he got a error because he is creating sub-domains in the domain area LOL

@apinto
Há cada maluco por estas bandas, podiam ao menos ler o que vem escrito ou usar o Google translator Wink
--
There is a lot of crazy people arround here, they could at least check the error messages using Google Translator Wink
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:
(02-16-2015, 02:09 AM)Ron-e Wrote: Is it possible to add an feature to set a standard domain name for the ns1 and postmaster SOA record as hosting admin/reseller if you want use the same nameservers on all domains for your customers?
A bit like the dns records you can set in mysql under x_dns_create?

/etc/sentora/panel/modules/dns_manager/hooks/OnDaemonRun.hook.php
PHP Code:
$line .= "@ IN SOA ns1." $DomainName ".    postmaster." $DomainName ". (" fs_filehandler::NewLine(); 

What I do is change the file

sudo nano /etc/sentora/configs/bind/zones/yourdomain.com.txt

and i change the 2nd line
PHP Code:
$TTL 10800
IN SOA ns1.yourdomain.com   postmaster.yourdomain.com. ( 

to
PHP Code:
$TTL 10800
IN SOA ns1.the_nameserver_thah_you_want.com.    postmaster.yourdomain.com. ( 

but i have to do that on each domain and dont add anything else on the DNS Manager from Control Panel because that override the change that you made
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Automatic DNS Rick 1 5 ,617 05-17-2015, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Ron-e