This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

confused to make an decision please help
RE: confused to make an decision please help
Once the new stable Suhosin for php7 is released the team will start working on the Sentora update including this. Until then I would make other arrangements as this release would need to be stable in order for it to be compiled into Sentora. The Sentora team wants to make sure the update is not only stable but secure.

1. WebMail: You can still access webmail using... Yourdomain.com/etc/apps/webmail/ (Then again you can redirect them anywhere you want)

2. Security: If your customer uses WordPress or other CMS that's a risk you have to take. Secure your server accordingly.  Tell them to do the same!

3. PHP Version: See my note above.

4. HTTPS : Sentora doesn't offer Free SSL but can support SSL.

5. SSH : Not sure here but if they only have a website I wouldn't give SSH access. That would only be for Dedicated server rentals. (If you offer that feature)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: confused to make an decision please help - by james30263 - 09-13-2018, 02:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Make a change in httpd-vhost.conf whitewolf101 2 6 ,700 11-20-2017, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Me.B
How to make Sentora added domains use one name server in registrants zpusr 15 39 ,201 07-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: abi.atthas151
How to make a cronjob execute URL? laurencesch 3 10 ,014 03-17-2017, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Ron-e