This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Questions regarding install and config procedures
Questions regarding install and config procedures
First off, I am a Windows guy, my Org's Infrastructure is all Windows, so please bear with me.

Doing some searching on this forum, I found that pretty much everything is installed on an individual server. Is it possible with Sentora to segregate the services? Having a separate DB server with a separate Mail Server; all with Ubuntu of course all while attaching to a separate storage pool? And is it possible to cluster for failover?

I'm not entirely comfortable with a single point of failure
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to install SSL certificate in clients website chgener 6 23 ,150 02-16-2021, 01:56 AM
Last Post: mlinke
How to install php 5.6 on centos 6/7 working 100%: DimitarBG 32 246 ,890 07-18-2020, 04:07 AM
Last Post: BloodySky
Does anyone know how to install conntrack tools on centos? socialsp 2 8 ,349 02-19-2018, 08:25 PM
Last Post: socialsp