This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Directory listing filezilla error
RE: Directory listing filezilla error
(07-14-2015, 12:50 PM)vishvaspatel34 Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 10:23 AM)MarkDark Wrote: Mini users guide FileZilla:

Tab the Edit menu -> Preferences. Next, open a window in which the left tab, select FTP. Right appearing group settings mode of transmission. The default is Passive (Recommended). This is where you need to select the active mode. Then press the OK button, and successfully connect.

Thanx man, I have did too much things for it. Why required to change from passive to active.

Thanks Mark it work for me!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Create ftp account with custom directory mohamedh 3 10 ,105 03-02-2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: TGates
Some files won't upload in my wfcache (FileZilla) AkashSoedamah 4 16 ,634 03-31-2016, 03:57 AM
Last Post: srivishnu
Error when copying to subdirectories nomis56 1 5 ,921 03-23-2016, 02:41 AM
Last Post: TGates