This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Need Sentora HELP ?
Need Sentora HELP ?
Hi Sentora Team.
What about making Sentora better and adding new Features ? Need Sentora Team help ? Has the autors enough time to make it great again (Sentora is good, but it can be better) ? 
I thing on these forum are lot of persons who can help in diffrent ways.  No one I saw posts with new ideas like "add option to change php, users avatars,..."  I´m only 14 years old, but I think I can help too.

So every who want help please reply.
I thing Sentora is  good and we dont need to be died.

For Sentora Team: Write how we can help!!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Thanks given by: Lola1990
RE: Need Sentora HELP ?
I'm here and ready to help the team if called upon. May start with module development soon, count me in.
SAMUEL AVOLA MUNGUJAKISA         *
CEO, Bero Computers                         *
www.berocomputers.com          *
+256754086797                           *
+256780585402                     *
Thanks given by:
Because Im only 14, I can make servers with Sentora or nomething needed. Now Im studying about making plugin for Sentora. But some simple things can I do right now. We have now holidays, so I can learn all day.
Thanks given by:
You can do a lot, age is just a number. I don't know what the main developers say, but if I had a say, you'd be most welcome; just make a module and post it somewhere. Lots of virgin territory to explore here, e.g. file manager, etc.
SAMUEL AVOLA MUNGUJAKISA         *
CEO, Bero Computers                         *
www.berocomputers.com          *
+256754086797                           *
+256780585402                     *
Thanks given by: Lola1990
Current bugs/issues
https://github.com/sentora/sentora-core/issues

Lets see if we can identify the issues in our own installs and post resolutions for the issues where we can.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Update redirect to Sentora login to an error page if a sub domain does not exist TGates 0 1 ,251 01-28-2024, 06:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora Feedback and Ideas Xversion 10 28 ,734 10-28-2017, 06:49 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora Panel Roadmap Me.B 9 34 ,397 08-31-2017, 02:16 PM
Last Post: betatester3.0