This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

External Billing System Installation Failer
External Billing System Installation Failer
Hi.

I'm trying to install the Blesta billing system into http://billing.zhostingsolutions.cu.cc. However, everything is perfect, but when I attempt to install the database, it says: "Failed InnoDB support check."

Also, when I attempted to install Magento, it was asking for MyIsam and I was wondering why it wouldn't install at first. It took about 5 tries before I realized.

Now, I know with zPanel, phpMyAdmin had InnoDB support along with MyIsam. Can someone please help. Thanks.

I placed it here, because, I didn't know if this was the right place, or if, the General Support forum was, due to this being both. Probably, best that I put it here, instead. Thanks again.
Thanks given by:
RE: External Billing System Installation Failer
you didn't even indicate the OS! Mysql have myISAM and InnoDB enabled by default.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
I See now it's WINDOWS! The unsupported release....

So moving this thread there!
How to ask

Thanks given by:
follow the instructions in the attached picture should fix your issue.    
Thanks given by: zHostingSolutions
(02-26-2015, 04:16 AM)zHostingSolutions Wrote: Hi.

I'm trying to install the Blesta billing system into http://billing.zhostingsolutions.cu.cc. However, everything is perfect, but when I attempt to install the database, it says: "Failed InnoDB support check."

Also, when I attempted to install Magento, it was asking for MyIsam and I was wondering why it wouldn't install at first. It took about 5 tries before I realized.

Now, I know with zPanel, phpMyAdmin had InnoDB support along with MyIsam. Can someone please help. Thanks.

I placed it here, because, I didn't know if this was the right place, or if, the General Support forum was, due to this being both. Probably, best that I put it here, instead. Thanks again.
1. Open the file C:\Sentora\bin\mysql\my.ini

2. Find the section # *** InnoDB options specific default ***
3. Write the comment symbol # before the line skip-innodb or delete the line skip-innodb
4. Restart the MySQL server or a server restart
5. Profit
Thanks given by: zHostingSolutions
Mark,

InnoDB should be enabled by default, this is the common setting.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
Thanks you guys. I'll try that and let y'all know how it goes.
Thanks given by:
It worked and I got my new billing system installed Big Grin .

Please checkout my new billing system. Unfortunately, I'd have to buy the actual license in order to keep it longer than 30 day Sad , but it installed better than me trying to do Boxbilling. Maybe, someone can help me to manipulate my billing system to where I won't need to pay $500.00 for the full license. Lol.

I should be able to install Magento, now Big Grin .
Thanks given by:
(02-27-2015, 07:14 PM)zHostingSolutions Wrote: It worked and I got my new billing system installed Big Grin .

Please checkout my new billing system. Unfortunately, I'd have to buy the actual license in order to keep it longer than 30 day Sad , but it installed better than me trying to do Boxbilling. Maybe, someone can help me to manipulate my billing system to where I won't need to pay $500.00 for the full license. Lol.

If you want to use that software pay for it and stop making such calls. We don't support that or use open source software/freeware.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(02-28-2015, 12:45 AM)Me.B Wrote:
(02-27-2015, 07:14 PM)zHostingSolutions Wrote: It worked and I got my new billing system installed Big Grin .

If you want to use that software pay for it and stop making such calls. We don't support that or use open source software/freeware.

M B

I wasn't serious about manipulating the script into making it totally. I was just joking. That's why I put lol. I wouldn't really expect anyone to help me to do that.

I just wanted to let y'all know that it worked what MarkDark suggested and that I'm happy about it.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Upgrade Installation Failed zHostingSolutions 0 2 ,077 06-02-2021, 05:04 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions