This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Application Error: [0204] - problems when adding an A Record of more than 65 A record
Application Error: [0204] - problems when adding an A Record of more than 65 A record

what is the maximum limit of A Record in Sentora 1.0.3?

I have problems when adding an A Record of more than 65 A record.
Warning "Application Error: [0204] - The form you attempted to submit had an invalid token!" appears.
Help and solutions for me?
Thanks given by:
RE: Application Error: [0204] - problems when adding an A Record of more than 65 A record
(01-04-2019, 11:49 AM)andrabcm Wrote: what is the maximum limit of A Record in Sentora 1.0.3?

I have problems when adding an A Record of more than 65 A record.
Warning "Application Error: [0204] - The form you attempted to submit had an invalid token!" appears.
Help and solutions for me?

What do you mean "of more than 65 A record"?

Do you mean an A record longer than 65 characters, or more then 65 A records on a particular domain? Or do you mean something else?

Please explain how to recreate this error, ideally including the A-record you are trying to add, so that someone can assist you.

Keith.
Thanks given by:
RE: Application Error: [0204] - problems when adding an A Record of more than 65 A record
(01-04-2019, 04:18 PM)fearworks Wrote: What do you mean "of more than 65 A record"?

Do you mean an A record longer than 65 characters, or more then 65 A records on a particular domain? Or do you mean something else?

Please explain how to recreate this error, ideally including the A-record you are trying to add, so that someone can assist you.

Keith.

Fail When Making a new A-Record to (Number 65) on DNS Manager.
A-Record in my DNS Manager There are already over 65.

Thanks given by:
(01-04-2019, 05:40 PM)andrabcm Wrote: Fail When Making a new A-Record to (Number 65) on DNS Manager.
A-Record in my DNS Manager There are already over 65.

So you have 65 A records on one domain? And you can't add a 66th?

Do I understand you correctly? 

Keith
Thanks given by: andrabcm
(01-04-2019, 07:11 PM)fearworks Wrote: So you have 65 A records on one domain? And you can't add a 66th?

Do I understand you correctly? 

Keith

Yes, true..
That's what I mean.

I Have Trouble Adding a New A-Record to the DNS Manager.
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2019, 10:53 PM)andrabcm Wrote: Yes, true..
That's what I mean.

I Have Trouble Adding a New A-Record to the DNS Manager.

Sorry but I cannot recreate the problem on my server. I have just tried to add about 80 A-records to one of my domains as a test and they all added fine. I did it in blocks of about 20 at a time.

Do you have multiple domains on your server and can you check if you are able to add A-records to any of the other domains?

It's difficult when you aren't really giving any details of the steps you are taking to get the error... maybe a screenshot of more than a couple of lines would give some context?

Keith
(01-05-2019, 12:18 AM)fearworks Wrote: Sorry but I cannot recreate the problem on my server. I have just tried to add about 80 A-records to one of my domains as a test and they all added fine. I did it in blocks of about 20 at a time.

Do you have multiple domains on your server and can you check if you are able to add A-records to any of the other domains?

It's difficult when you aren't really giving any details of the steps you are taking to get the error... maybe a screenshot of more than a couple of lines would give some context?

Keith

Currently on my DNS Manager,
There are 65 A Records & 138 CNAMEs.

When we add 1 A Record again, Why Failure and Notification Appear "Application Error: [0204] - The form you attempted to submit has invalid token!"
Please help me?
Thanks given by:
(01-14-2019, 05:45 PM)andrabcm Wrote: Currently on my DNS Manager,
There are 65 A Records & 138 CNAMEs.

When we add 1 A Record again, Why Failure and Notification Appear "Application Error: [0204] - The form you attempted to submit has invalid token!"
Please help me?

Why did you not answer my question? Do you have another domain on the server you can successfully add an A record to?

It may be a limit in the PHP configuration that you're hitting... I think it could be the POST max size... maybe trying to submit a page with more than a certain amount of POST data (which could be what's happening here) is leading to the token (that also gets POSTed with each page when you click a SAVE or a SUBMIT button) is getting lost because there's too much data for PHP to accept.

I'm not in front of any machines right now so I'll have to get back to you with how to change this but are you comfortable with changing code on the server? 

Keith
if I want to change the limit for adding A records and CNAME to sentora, which script should we change?
Please help me.. Thank you
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Update redirect to Sentora login to an error page if a sub domain does not exist TGates 0 1 ,229 01-28-2024, 06:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Adding views in modules Me.B 4 11 ,578 02-24-2016, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Me.B
adding Contributing.md and in GIT Me.B 1 5 ,184 02-20-2016, 01:42 PM
Last Post: TGates