This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

ECONNREFUSED
ECONNREFUSED
Huh   have a nice day.
installed a clean centos 7 x64 system.
Sentora installed.
but ftp user is giving error. I've tried every way. I think it is. but the old zpanel is running ftp.

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server

we need to find a solution  Idea
Thanks given by:
RE: ECONNREFUSED
(12-12-2018, 05:20 PM)efe55 Wrote: Huh   have a nice day.
installed a clean centos 7 x64 system.
Sentora installed.
but ftp user is giving error. I've tried every way. I think it is. but the old zpanel is running ftp.

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server

we need to find a solution  Idea

problem solved. problem centos 7. I have installed new centos 6 and have no problems.
Those who experience this problem definitely install centos 6.
Topic is closed.
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2018, 08:42 PM)efe55 Wrote: problem solved. problem centos 7. I have installed new centos 6 and have no problems.
Those who experience this problem definitely install centos 6.
Topic is closed.

Oh dear... do you even read other posts on here?

Installing an older version of CentOS is NOT the solution... doing a bit of actual searching and finding the working solution which is currently one or two threads below your double-posting party is the best way to solve this problem.

I will make it clear - once again - that I have already posted the solution to this issue where ProFTPD does not get installed on your system.

If you can't read, I can't help you!

Keith
Thanks given by: efe55
(12-12-2018, 08:53 PM)fearworks Wrote: Oh dear... do you even read other posts on here?

Installing an older version of CentOS is NOT the solution... doing a bit of actual searching and finding the working solution which is currently one or two threads below your double-posting party is the best way to solve this problem.

I will make it clear - once again - that I have already posted the solution to this issue where ProFTPD does not get installed on your system.

If you can't read, I can't help you!

Keith

thanks. So how do we install it. Do you have ProFTPD installation notes?
Thanks given by:
(12-15-2018, 11:29 PM)efe55 Wrote: thanks. So how do we install it. Do you have ProFTPD installation notes?

Right now, you would have to download the installation script and edit it before running it, to modify the EPEL path, if you are using CentOS 7.

So, follow the "Alternatively you can do it manually" section from this page rather than the instructions at the very top:

http://docs.sentora.org/?node=22

and after step 3, add in the following instructions:

open this file for editing:

Code:
./install

find the EPEL section and change these two lines:

Code:
EPEL_FILE=$(wget -q -O- "$EPEL_BASE_URL/e/" | grep -oP '(?<=href=")epel-release.*(?=">)')
wget "$EPEL_BASE_URL/e/$EPEL_FILE"

to

Code:
EPEL_FILE=$(wget -q -O- "$EPEL_BASE_URL/Packages/e/" | grep -oP '(?<=href=")epel-release.*(?=">)')
wget "$EPEL_BASE_URL/Packages/e/$EPEL_FILE"

and save the file.

Now go back to the manual instructions and continue with step 4 onwards.

You should find ProFTPD as well as a couple of other PHP modules are installed correctly.

Admittedly it would make sense to update this in the published Github installation script, but I don't have access to do this and I'm not sure if it's possible after it is marked as a release. The master repository is updated with these changes but that is more of a 1.0.4 version of Sentora, not released yet.

Or if you are asking how to add in ProFTPD once you have already run the Sentora installation script, it is in my other post here:

http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php...5#pid29265

Keith.
Thanks given by: efe55
this command is not running (ln -s /etc/sentora/configs/proftpd/proftpd-mysql.conf "/etc/proftpd.conf).
I've reinstalled it many times but it didn't work.
Thanks given by:
(12-17-2018, 10:51 PM)efe55 Wrote: this command is not running (ln -s /etc/sentora/configs/proftpd/proftpd-mysql.conf "/etc/proftpd.conf).
I've reinstalled it many times but it didn't work.

When you say it is not running, what do you mean? Are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say?

On my server, if I run that command I get an error, but that is because the symbolic link already exists:
Code:
ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/etc/proftpd.conf’: File exists

Also, you have missed the closing quote " from the command, so have you made sure you are runnng it with that included? It should be:
Code:
ln -s /etc/sentora/configs/proftpd/proftpd-mysql.conf "/etc/proftpd.conf"

not
Code:
ln -s /etc/sentora/configs/proftpd/proftpd-mysql.conf "/etc/proftpd.conf

Can you check is this file actually exists:
Code:
/etc/sentora/configs/proftpd/proftpd-mysql.conf

and if not, check that ProFTPD has actually been installed, as there's a chance it still hasn't installed properly...

Keith.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server servermaster 3 12 ,932 12-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Last Post: fearworks
FTP Falhou a tentativa de ligação com "ECONNREFUSED - Ligação recusada pelo servido FuZz3 4 12 ,740 12-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Last Post: FuZz3