This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Location of HTML code for Sentora Dashboard?
Location of HTML code for Sentora Dashboard?
I'm trying to design a theme for my own personal use, and I've found where to customize the code for the modules to complete the look, but I can't seem to find anywhere that the code for the dashboard is defined. It seems like it's dynamically generated, but I can't seem to figure out from where.

Unless I'm completely missing something here. I've seen that other themes have been able to edit or change the appearance of the dashboard, so it has to be possible.

I would assume it would be in "/etc/sentora/panel/modules" with the rest of the modules. But alas, it is not.

Any help would be appreciated from the developers.
Thanks given by:
RE: Location of HTML code for Sentora Dashboard?
Do you mean the main default theme for Sentora?

If you are looking for the main theme of Sentora to change into your own code (HTML) this is the path that you can find it:

/etc/sentora/panel/etc/styles/
or
/etc/sentora/panel/etc/styles/Sentora_Default/

Edit the files:

login and master (ztml), both make your sentora control panel operate
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2018, 01:03 PM)wormsunited Wrote: Do you mean the main default theme for Sentora?

No. I mean the actual dashboard. I've found how to modify the modules, but there is no clear way to modify the actual dashboard itself. Unless again I'm over looking it. 

I do not see it anywhere, or present in any file under /var/sentora or /etc/sentora.
Thanks given by:
Ok so as far as i can understand, you mean the core code of Sentora correct?

Because the layout you can change with the steps i sent to you also, you can check this link: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=76

The core code of Sentora its under your MySQL database (zadmin) you may change your values there, please notice that if you do that, some functions may not work at all.
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2018, 02:49 PM)wormsunited Wrote: Ok so as far as i can understand, you mean the core code of Sentora correct?

Because the layout you can change with the steps i sent to you also, you can check this link: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=76

The core code of Sentora its under your MySQL database (zadmin) you may change your values there, please notice that if you do that, some functions may not work at all.

I am looking for where this is defined. I want to edit this section and theme it to go long with the styles i've already defined. I don't want to rewrite all of my stylesheets, it's easier to just update the dashboard.

[Image: PSvAGf.png]

I have no need to change (or intention of changing) the core functionality of Sentora.

In the default theme it looks like this. Where do I change or update the code of this specific page.

[Image: PBPBCK.png]

Unless for some random reason..this page is coded into the database, which would make no sense since the rest of it uses module pages.
Thanks given by:
I have discovered the location. It is hard coded into a library.

The location is "/etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ui/tpl/modulelist2column.class.php"

I hope in the future the developers will change to be a module page, since any updates to the panel itself will automatically overwrite any template changes that have been made to that file, effectively breaking all the hard work of those who develop themes! Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,880 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,099 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,487 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel