This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

About oficial/stable release
About oficial/stable release
Has Sentora Official/stable released?
Thanks given by:
RE: About oficial/stable release
Beta as we are mainly working to validate installers.

The core code is frozen and ready for release.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Great. How do you guys will announce it? over email? Over forum? Will it have some banners?
I'm asking this weird question because I'm not visiting sentora everyday and I feel so unsecure using Zpanel... I want something more solid like Sentora and cant wait for its release.
Thanks given by:
Hi @jntslvdrt

Keep an eye on the announcements section, we will definitely post up in there on official release.

Progress report: I've just finished testing the CentOS 6.5 installation, @Me.B is working on CentOS 7 at the moment.

We have Ubuntu 12 and 14 left to merge and test, once they have been merged we will combine them in a master installer for an all-in-one installer Smile

After that we need to test upgrading from zpanel 10.1.1 to sentora which should be shorter than the complete installers.

Give us another week or so and we should be nearly good to go Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-23-2014, 10:30 AM)kandrews Wrote: Hi @jntslvdrt

Keep an eye on the announcements section, we will definitely post up in there on official release.

Progress report: I've just finished testing the CentOS 6.5 installation, @Me.B is working on CentOS 7 at the moment.

We have Ubuntu 12 and 14 left to merge and test, once they have been merged we will combine them in a master installer for an all-in-one installer Smile

After that we need to test upgrading from zpanel 10.1.1 to sentora which should be shorter than the complete installers.

Give us another week or so and we should be nearly good to go Smile

This version come with mysql or MariaDB by default?
Thanks given by:
Ubuntu ships with mysql and centos 7 with mariaDB we rely on distribution own setup.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: tkramer