This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

MongoDB Module
MongoDB Module
Español:

Que tal compañeros, antes que nada quiero agradecer a los desarrolladores por el gran trabajo que han realizado con Sentora, entrando al tema les explico un poco mi problema, trabajo para una empresa que está migrando todos sus servicios a un servidor local (o al menos la mayoria de ellos), y a mi me tocó la misión de hacer y conigurar el servidor para el cual ocupe obviamente este grandioso panel, pero ahora me piden que así como hay un modulo de phpmyadmin para manejar mysql también exista uno para MongoDB o un modulo que permita hacer casi lo mismo sin importar si es en modo consola o gráfico, ya que algunas aplicaciones y consultas web la hacen bajo este sistema de base de datos, entonces mi pregunta a final de cuentas es ¿existe un módulo para Sentora de MongoDB?. Gracias de antemano por su valioso tiempo y sus respuestas, saludos cordiales.

English:

What about colleagues, first of all I want to thank the developers for the great work they have done with Sentora, entering the subject I explain a little my problem, I work for a company that is migrating all its services to a local server (or at least most of them), and I had the mission to make and configure the server for which this great panel obviously occupies, but now they ask me that just as there is a phpmyadmin module to handle mysql there is also one for MongoDB or a module that allows to do almost the same regardless of whether it is in console or graphic mode, since some applications and web queries do it under this database system, so my final question is is there a module for MongoDB Sentora?. Thank you in advance for your valuable time and your answers, best regards.
Thanks given by:
RE: MongoDB Module
No, there is not. But you could easily make one using the phpmyadmin module as a base.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: herniasster
RE: MongoDB Module
(01-17-2018, 01:04 AM)TGates Wrote: No, there is not. But you could easily make one using the phpmyadmin module as a base.

Thank you very so much, I will see what I can do to solve it. Greetings.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DNS Manager - Unable to find requested module! obrempong7 0 2 ,551 11-18-2019, 07:59 AM
Last Post: obrempong7
[Request] Lets encrypt Certificate manager Module. bubundas17 5 14 ,901 09-14-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: TGates
module=ftp_management not working BloodySky 7 14 ,802 08-17-2018, 06:29 AM
Last Post: TGates