This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Password.txt file
Password.txt file
I lost my password file, how do i get my password file again or see my passwords again?
Thanks given by:
RE: Password.txt file
RIP bro, re install the entire server over. not sure how you manage to loose the most important file
-BetaTester3.0  ||  Just Another Sentora User. 

Did you know, Sentora has a full Support Documentation ?
If I helped +rep & Thanks is appreciated.
BTC: 1Bps3ZerDFDDnXJ9XdWtHhdhwsV4MVGLkw

Thanks given by:
I didnt know that and thought I could get it again. I thought there would be some command or alike to get passwords again.
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2017, 10:37 PM)testing Wrote: I didnt know that and thought I could get it again. I thought there would be some command or alike to get passwords again.

You are able to find the location of the passwords but they will not be in clear text they are all in a hash format, which will have to be cracked

Thanks given by:
Not true.

For mysql password you can easily recover it. And you can still reset the password for zadmin easily check the forum. What other passwords do you need beside zadmin & Mysql ?

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2017, 06:47 PM)Me.B Wrote: Not true.

For mysql password you can easily recover it. And you can still reset the password for zadmin easily check the forum. What other passwords do you need beside zadmin & Mysql ?

M B

Easiest method: reinstall

Thanks given by:
(10-10-2017, 06:47 PM)Me.B Wrote: Not true.

M B

I guess I can set zadmin password by request on forget password thing, if i m not wrong but I was looking for root password for mysql. As one of guys ( developer) told me to use root password for downloading db and uploading if possible so i was checking them if those works or not.
Thanks given by:
http://docs.sentora.org/?node=43

It's in the docs. For the db you can get it here:

/etc/sentora/panel/cnf/db.php

Check the file you will see there the password.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: wormsunited
(10-10-2017, 11:44 PM)Me.B Wrote: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=43

It's in the docs. For the db you can get it here:

/etc/sentora/panel/cnf/db.php

Check the file you will see there the password.

Me .B is right you can save your server if you follow those steps! (tested)
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2017, 09:50 PM)betatester3.0 Wrote: RIP bro, re install the entire server over. not sure how you manage to loose the most important file

I didn't actually lost it from server. I lost it from my saved files. But i noticed that when I entered my server using, WinSCP, I can actually see my password file and many other folder that I wasnt able to reach.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to set up File Manger for Sentora? donaldaugust 1 3 ,174 01-11-2022, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Nigel
Site Not Updating changes made in The HTML file me7leelee 4 7 ,967 05-20-2020, 06:29 PM
Last Post: 5050
How to give the cliens file manager access to their respective domain directory vsvinit0 4 8 ,971 10-09-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: vsvinit0