This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Polish Translation
Polish Translation
Hi,
I made update of Polish translation for Sentora.
Link: Translation
(07-26-2016, 07:07 PM)razor1995 Wrote: Look here: https://web.archive.org/web/201509051146...ish_tx.txt

BTW several texts occurs twice "Webmail is a convenient way for you to check your email accounts online without the need to configure an email client." ids 44 and 101.
The same "This module enables you to add or configure domain web hosting on your account." ids 103 and 108.
"Current personal details that you have provided us with, We ask that you keep these upto date in case we require to contact you regarding your hosting package." ids 100, 120.
"This module enables you to add or configure domain web hosting on your account." 106, 108.
"Secure FTP Applet is a JAVA based FTP client component that runs within your web browser. It is designed to let non-technical users exchange data security with an FTP server."
"Reseller"
"Uptime"
"Destination"
Thanks given by: lino69 , Cantalupo , otlet
RE: Polish Translation
i tray insert support lang polish end some errors

[HOW-TO] Default entry for any undefined domain or direct IP access - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's accounts, this enables you to automatically login as the user which enables yo' at line 6
Thanks given by:
(04-21-2015, 10:29 PM)asqard Wrote: i tray insert support lang polish end some errors

[HOW-TO] Default entry for any undefined domain or direct IP access - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's accounts, this enables you to automatically login as the user which enables yo' at line 6

Fixed.
Thanks given by:
hi
has anyone can translation pl link on the first page does not work

thank you
Thanks given by:
Look here: https://web.archive.org/web/201509051146...ish_tx.txt
Thanks given by: TGates
Hello.
It could be thrown again translate, because link already does not work ..

Thank you in advance Smile
Thanks given by:
(04-22-2017, 01:44 AM)djdagovs Wrote: Hello.
It could be thrown again translate, because link already does not work ..

Thank you in advance Smile

(07-26-2016, 07:07 PM)razor1995 Wrote: Look here: https://web.archive.org/web/201509051146...ish_tx.txt

Does no one read?

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the Polish translation! Dzięki wielkie Smile
Thanks given by:
Działa już tam wszystko bo zastanawiam sie czy wgrywać w ogóle ??
Thanks given by:
Just in case someone finds the polish translation issues thread, let me know via pm if you need to verify polish translation. I am a php dev and polish native speaker, so I can help.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brazilian Portuguese Translation Download (Português do Brasil pt-br) 777user 6 22 ,117 03-08-2020, 06:37 PM
Last Post: WesleyD
French Translation Ilia 12 41 ,183 08-26-2017, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Bedo
Greek Translation digokos 2 9 ,526 05-07-2017, 06:53 AM
Last Post: digokos