This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Whmcs Module Error Please Help Me
Whmcs Module Error Please Help Me
Hello,

Using Whmcs in connection with Sentora. But I get the following error automatically when the product is being created. I have looked at the forum many times I have not seen a solution or a friend to get this error.

Error:

PHP Code:
Account couldn't be created, couldn't verify that email 'xxxx@dot.com' is unique 

---------

[Image: 2n6adL.jpg]
Thanks given by:
RE: Whmcs Module Error Please Help Me
Rynoxx

Tagged the developer for ya.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: Rynoxx
Hi yavuztutcu

That error occurs when WHMCS can't get a proper response from Sentora when attempting to check if the email address the client signed up with is unique in Sentora.

Do the following in WHMCS:
  • Enable module debug logging in WHMCS (located under Utilities > Logs > Module Log)
  • Do the API call you attempted to do (e.g. create the user/accept order, unsuspend/suspend etc)

And post the log entries from WHMCS here afterwards.
Thanks given by:
PHP Code:
array (

'email' => 'bilgi@yavuztutcu.tk',

PHP Code:
Caught exceptionServer    API    key    validation    failed.

/var/
sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Handlers/XmwsResponse.php(35): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsResponse->checkErrors()
<
QUICKREFERENCES#1> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Handlers/XmwsRequest.php(92): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsResponse->__construct(Object(GuzzleHttp\Message\Response))
<QUICKREFERENCES#2> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Senitor.php(130): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsRequest->send()
<QUICKREFERENCES#3> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/modules/servers/sentora/sentora.php(345): Ballen\Senitor\Senitor->send()
<QUICKREFERENCES#4> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/modules/servers/sentora/sentora.php(409): sendSenitorRequest(Array, 'whmcs', 'CheckUserEmailI...', Array)
<QUICKREFERENCES#5> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/includes/classes/WHMCS/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): sentora_CreateAccount(Array)
<QUICKREFERENCES#6> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/includes/classes/WHMCS/Module/Server.php(0): WHMCS\Module\AbstractModule->call()
<QUICKREFERENCES#7> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/includes/modulefunctions.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Server->call()
<QUICKREFERENCES#8> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/includes/modulefunctions.php(0): ModuleCallFunction()
<QUICKREFERENCES#9> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/includes/orderfunctions.php(0): ServerCreateAccount()
<QUICKREFERENCES#10> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/admin/orders.php(0): acceptOrder()
<QUICKREFERENCES#11> {main}
Debug string from Senitor

The error log records for the module are the same as above. If I can not solve the problem, the solution does not fit the version without doing any minus in the setup.

Whmcs version: 6.3
Sentora panel: 1.0.3
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2017, 02:58 AM)yavuztutcu Wrote:
PHP Code:
array (

'email' => 'bilgi@yavuztutcu.tk',

PHP Code:
Caught exceptionServer API key validation failed.

/var/
sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Handlers/XmwsResponse.php(35): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsResponse->checkErrors()
<
QUICKREFERENCES#1> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Handlers/XmwsRequest.php(92): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsResponse->__construct(Object(GuzzleHttp\Message\Response))
<QUICKREFERENCES#2> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/modules/servers/sentora/lib/senitor/src/Senitor.php(130): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsRequest->send()
<QUICKREFERENCES#3> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/modules/servers/sentora/sentora.php(345): Ballen\Senitor\Senitor->send()
<QUICKREFERENCES#4> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/modules/servers/sentora/sentora.php(409): sendSenitorRequest(Array, 'whmcs', 'CheckUserEmailI...', Array)
<QUICKREFERENCES#5> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/includes/classes/WHMCS/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): sentora_CreateAccount(Array)
<QUICKREFERENCES#6> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/includes/classes/WHMCS/Module/Server.php(0): WHMCS\Module\AbstractModule->call()
<QUICKREFERENCES#7> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/includes/modulefunctions.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Server->call()
<QUICKREFERENCES#8> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/includes/modulefunctions.php(0): ModuleCallFunction()
<QUICKREFERENCES#9> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/includes/orderfunctions.php(0): ServerCreateAccount()
<QUICKREFERENCES#10> /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/yavuztutcu_net/whmcs/admin/orders.php(0): acceptOrder()
<QUICKREFERENCES#11> {main}
Debug string from Senitor

The error log records for the module are the same as above. If I can not solve the problem, the solution does not fit the version without doing any minus in the setup.

Whmcs version: 6.3
Sentora panel: 1.0.3
Hi yavuztutcu, it seems that you haven't entered the API key correctly in WHMCS when configuring your Sentora Server
Thanks given by:
Thank You. Solved Problem

1,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I did not do it this way, so the order panel did not deliver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx : I wrote API key
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Request] BoxBilling api module. cyber1995 4 11 ,860 10-23-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Module Repo Beta Chris L 3 6 ,031 08-13-2021, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Chris L
Cloud module repo spoonman 0 2 ,155 02-28-2021, 01:34 AM
Last Post: spoonman