This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

repo browser (subversion)
repo browser (subversion)
so i found out there is a subversion module in the repo browser module and i couldn't find instructions on how to use/install is there any and if not can someone add it and if it does not work can someone update it to work with subversion for ubuntu

also thank you for any help you can provide
Thanks given by:
RE: repo browser (subversion)
(05-19-2016, 11:44 AM)type-00 Wrote: so i found out there is a subversion module in the repo browser module and i couldn't find instructions on how to use/install is there any and if not can someone add it and if it does not work can someone update it to work with subversion for ubuntu

also thank you for any help you can provide

The subversion module was written for zPanel and I am not sure if it has been updated for Sentora by the aurhor Sad
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
How hard would it be to update it to work with sentora and apahe subversion

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2016, 12:23 AM)type-00 Wrote: How hard would it be to update it to work with sentora and apahe subversion

I have not tried to use the module or looked at any of the code, so I have no idea. Basically you would need to go through the entire module and change any reference of zpanel to sentora in any file/folder paths and database calls.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2016, 12:33 AM)TGates Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 12:23 AM)type-00 Wrote: How hard would it be to update it to work with sentora and apahe subversion

I have not tried to use the module or looked at any of the code, so I have no idea. Basically you would need to go through the entire module and change any reference of zpanel to sentora in any file/folder paths and database calls.

well i have tryed and got no ware  with my efforts if anyone can get a subversion module to work with sentora and or if it can get integrated with sentora it would be much appreciated

just a quiqe rundown of what i did i extracted the files from the .zpp found every refrence in every file from zpanel to sentora turned it into a .rar file and then .zpp and kept getting an error when adding to server

.zpp   subversion.zpp (Size: 18.47 KB / Downloads: 30) is the original .zpp
(MY EDIT DOES NOT WORK)

.zpp   subversion_rework.zpp (Size: 17.27 KB / Downloads: 23) is my edit
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2016, 07:18 AM)type-00 Wrote: turned it into a .rar file and then .zpp

Zip it and change the .zip in .zpp, but you have to have the right file structure inside .
http://docs.sentora.org/public/files/Pac...ckages.pdf

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
So what you are saying is .rar and rename will not work but .zip and rename will so I will test when I can

Thanks given by:
so i just tried it and all i was getting was an error when i tryed to install it even under the name subversion this is the error i got when trying to add it to my server
(note)you will see the .zpp listed as subversionsentora but even when the .zpp was listed as subversion i got this error

Code:
Critical Error: [0144] - Sentora database 'exec' error (42000).

A database query has caused an error, the details of which can be found below.

Error message:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' to '/etc/sentora/panel/modules/subversionsentora/'.', '')' at line 1

SQL Executed:

INSERT INTO x_logs (lg_user_fk, lg_code_vc, lg_module_vc, lg_detail_tx, lg_stack_tx) VALUES (0, '623', 'NA', 'Unable to extract file '/var/sentora/temp/phpnFALuQ' to '/etc/sentora/panel/modules/subversionsentora/'.', '')

Stack trace:

Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' to '/etc/sentora/panel/modules/subversionsentora/'.', '')' at line 1' in /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php:147

/etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php(147): PDO->exec('INSERT INTO x_l...')
Forum Add-ons and Usage /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/debug/logger.class.php(66): db_driver->exec('INSERT INTO x_l...')
MySupport Addon /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/sys/archive.class.php(38): debug_logger->writeLog()
Test of MySupport MOD /etc/sentora/panel/modules/moduleadmin/code/controller.ext.php(383): sys_archive::Unzip('/var/sentora/te...', '/etc/sentora/pa...')
#4 [internal function]: module_controller::doInstallModule()
#5 /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/runtime/controller.class.php(65): call_user_func(Array)
Forum theme /etc/sentora/panel/inc/init.inc.php(145): runtime_controller->Init()
Install Docs-ISPconfig /etc/sentora/panel/index.php(21): require_once('/etc/sentora/pa...')
Advertising forum? {main}
Thanks given by:
I took a better look and it looks like the module is already updated to Sentora.

Code:
/**
* Installer for SVN Module for sentora 10.1.0
* Version : 101
* Author :  Aderemi Adewale (modpluz @ sentora Forums)
* Email : goremmy@gmail.com
*/

But you are missing some components if i look at the wayback page of the Modplus modules thread on the ZPanel forums.
It's not an "install a module and you're done" module, i do not know anything about SVN so i do not know anything about it.

P.S. The repo browser module was something else than the Subversion module.

Thanks given by:
Double Post for a shout out to modpluz so he gets a notification about this and maybe he can help you out.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Nigel's Repo Nigel 8 4 ,750 07-24-2023, 07:57 AM
Last Post: TGates
Mach-hosting Sentora ZPPY repo information TGates 2 5 ,820 03-30-2022, 09:19 AM
Last Post: TGates
Module Repo Beta Chris L 3 6 ,037 08-13-2021, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Chris L