This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Simple Machine Forum - Blank Screen on Load / Switching Pages
Simple Machine Forum - Blank Screen on Load / Switching Pages
Anyone here ever have issues with SMF? I am trying to build a site for a client using Sentora as the control panel. I've gone over Server details

- Sentora 1.0, MySQL 5.1.73, PHP 5.3.3
- Server is a virtual running on Virtualizor that has 8GB of RAM, 250GB of Storage, 4 virtual cores, and 2GB swap space.

PHP.ini has 256MB to the memory_limit and 128MB to post_max_size

Any ideas as to why this keeps failing to load? I've used multiple browsers on multiple PCs at different locations around the world and all have the same issue until I am logged in then the Forum flies like nothing is wrong.
Thanks given by:
RE: Simple Machine Forum - Blank Screen on Load / Switching Pages
Check PHP error logs for infos first.

Blank page in php >> PHP ERROR.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(09-17-2015, 11:04 PM)Me.B Wrote: Check PHP error logs for infos first.

Blank page in php >> PHP ERROR.

M B

And where do I find them?
Thanks given by:
/var/log/httpd

/var/sentora/logs/domains
How to ask

Thanks given by:
log for subdomain.domain.com-error.log shows:

[Sat Sep 12 21:47:30 2015] [error] [client 62.24.181.135] File does not exist: /var/sentora/hostdata/brt/public_html/de-14_bigracktech_com/robots.txt, referer: http://de-14.bigracktech.com/robots.txt
[Sat Sep 12 21:49:13 2015] [error] [client 62.24.181.134] File does not exist: /var/sentora/hostdata/brt/public_html/de-14_bigracktech_com/robots.txt, referer: http://de-14.bigracktech.com/robots.txt
[Sat Sep 12 21:52:50 2015] [error] [client 62.24.181.135] File does not exist: /var/sentora/hostdata/brt/public_html/de-14_bigracktech_com/robots.txt, referer: http://de-14.bigracktech.com/robots.txt
[Fri Sep 18 05:51:46 2015] [error] [client 78.46.174.197] File does not exist: /var/sentora/hostdata/brt/public_html/de-14_bigracktech_com/robots.txt
[Fri Sep 18 10:39:07 2015] [error] [client 89.163.148.58] File does not exist: /var/sentora/hostdata/brt/public_html/de-14_bigracktech_com/robots.txt

nothing in any of the logs found at /var/logs/httpd

what next?
Thanks given by:
Check php logs and enable error logging in php.ini.
How to ask

Thanks given by:
please provide the location and the code to change to enable php error logging in the php.ini file. Thought this was on by default anyway.

Also when will Sentora finally update PHP, MySQL, PHPMySQLAdmin, etc? Everything is 3 versions behind what is currently offered.
Thanks given by:
/etc/php.ini

PHP release is not sentora's! It depend on centos OS.
How to ask

Thanks given by:
PHP is installed by the Sentora installer which makes it part of Sentora so please give me the correct information to make the change you are requesting. This is a production server that hosts multiple other sites. I cannot make any errors when applying changes to the site so please provide the steps.
Thanks given by:
PHP is installed using the OS package manager, either yum for CentOS/Fedora or apt-get for Ubuntu/Debian.

What Me.B is saying is the location of php.ini differs between the operating systems.

I would suggest to use virtual host override php value / php admin value settings, or a .htaccess file inside the virtual host to set error reporting for php and display errors for just that virtualhost rather than changing the php.ini server wide.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Parking pages not displaying correctly woose 4 5 ,076 10-18-2021, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TGates
The website don't load naire 1 4 ,502 10-15-2019, 11:48 PM
Last Post: jamesmango
to clone 'sentora' installation to another machine gabriel15959 4 7 ,705 06-19-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Me.B