This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

New version AWServer with ZPanelX v2.2 preview
RE: New version AWServer with ZPanelX v2.2 preview
(08-15-2015, 09:14 PM)kris Wrote: am i sorry to say but like all version of awserver on a windows machine , the domains or subdomains comes to live ones but it shows the login panel ,tested all your stuff alot , if i install original zpanel on windows machine it works like a charme.
the only way to work awserver for me is shut down named and let's take it over from dns plus than not one problem.

Angry

I no understand what you have written

Sorry Confused ...
Thanks given by:
Hello Mark,

Is it easy to migrate the database from former ZPANEL to Sentora for Windows or AWS Server?
And I presume that it is quite easy to update PHPmyAdmin say, exactly like in ZPANEL?

Yes, I still using the original ZPANEL Wink
Thanks given by:
(08-16-2015, 07:15 AM)MarkDark Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 09:14 PM)kris Wrote: am i sorry to say but like all version of awserver on a windows machine , the domains or subdomains comes to live ones but it shows the login panel ,tested all your stuff alot , if i install original zpanel on windows machine it works like a charme.
the only way to work awserver for me is shut down named and let's take it over from dns plus than not one problem.

Angry

Sorry Confused ...

I think KRIS is trying to say, that the only way to get the domains working is to shut down the server and restart it again (wasn't this also the default procedure in former ZPANEL?) and he hopes that the DNS apps do not cause any other security issues... Cool
Thanks given by:
(08-16-2015, 07:41 PM)Miow5 Wrote: Hello Mark,

Is it easy to migrate the database from former ZPANEL to Sentora for Windows or AWS Server?
And I presume that it is quite easy to update PHPmyAdmin say, exactly like in ZPANEL?

Yes, I still using the original ZPANEL   Wink

Hi!
I think that the base move easily.
It is not very different from the original database zpanel
There are differences in some of the tables.
But I do not remember exactly what I have modified the table.
Thanks given by:
Well, I think this is as easy as to import the SQL dump from the old database into SENTORA or AWS... I will give a try
Thanks given by:
(08-16-2015, 07:49 PM)Miow5 Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 07:15 AM)MarkDark Wrote:

Angry

Sorry Confused ...

I think KRIS is trying to say, that the only way to get the domains working is to shut down the server and restart it again (wasn't this also the default procedure in former ZPANEL?) and he hopes that the DNS apps do not cause any other security issues...     Cool

Absolute nonsense!
On AWServer with ZPanelX all the perfectly work and no requires server reboots for work domains.
Checked 100%
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2015, 04:08 AM)Miow5 Wrote: Well, I think this is as easier as to import the SQL dump from the old database into SENTORA or AWS... I will give a try

Most likely it will not work!
Because different paths to different folders, services and system files.
I would dump only customer databases.
And the whole system set up from scratch.
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2015, 04:19 AM)MarkDark Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 04:08 AM)Miow5 Wrote: Well, I think this is as easy as to import the SQL dump from the old database into SENTORA or AWS... I will give a try

Not even the single tables?
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2015, 04:08 AM)Miow5 Wrote: Well, I think this is as easier as to import the SQL dump from the old database into SENTORA or AWS... I will give a try

hi do you know this error

The MySQL storage engine is not installed
Thanks given by:
(08-26-2015, 06:00 AM)alfonsoruiz Wrote:

hi do you know this error  

The MySQL storage engine is not installed

Explain your issue in detail.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AWServer with ZPanelX 2.2 is available! MarkDark 28 95 ,233 09-16-2022, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Dave
ZPanel 10.1.1 -> Sentora 1.0.3 Windows Version TGates 20 58 ,204 09-30-2021, 09:36 PM
Last Post: cathelest
sentora awserver apache 2.2 to 2.4 migration elmoutakaf 1 5 ,928 07-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Last Post: andykimpe