This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[MODULE] WHMCS
RE: [MODULE] WHMCS
(06-13-2015, 07:38 AM)conceptr980 Wrote: Thanks Rynoxx for the effort even though it didnt work for me yet.

By the way, im testing this on AWServer (Windows) maybe thats why !! even though the original module by Knivey return nothing while creating an order (Yours have something to read in the logs at least).

The php error returns the following:
PHP Notice:  Array to string conversion in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\whmcs\code\controller.ext.php on line 265
PHP Warning:  strtolower() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\whmcs\code\controller.ext.php on line 277

if that would provide any click.

conceptr980 that should help, thanks! I'll look in to it ASAP

Edit: Should be fixed, update your Sentora module or replace your controller.ext.php with the one on github https://github.com/Rynoxx/sentora-whmcs/...er.ext.php (Though do note that I haven't been able to test it as I'm not sure how to reproduce your problem)
Thanks given by:
Should I update to this new version as well?
Russ
Co-Owner
KTMGaming.net
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the quick response .. ill test it out and provide feedback ...

Wink
Thanks given by:
(06-13-2015, 08:16 AM)HogensHero Wrote: Should I update to this new version as well?

HogensHero If you want to, it wasn't anything major, just changed a line to fix his specific error so unless you have any trouble with it there isn't any need to update until the next version
Thanks given by:
We are getting closer as there used to be 2 errors now its 1, but it didnt work for me yet

PHP Error:
PHP Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\AWServer\panel\modules\whmcs\code\controller.ext.php on line 265

Module Error:
Caught exception: Unable to parse response body into XML: String could not be parsed as XML

C:\AWServer\www\admin\public_html\domain\whmcs\modules\servers\sentora\lib\senitor\src\Handlers\XmwsResponse.php(57): GuzzleHttp\Message\Response->xml()
Forum Add-ons and Usage C:\AWServer\www\admin\public_html\domain\whmcs\modules\servers\sentora\lib\senitor\src\Handlers\XmwsResponse.php(35): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsResponse->checkErrors()
MySupport Addon C:\AWServer\www\admin\public_html\domaint\whmcs\modules\servers\sentora\lib\senitor\src\Handlers\XmwsRequest.php(92): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsResponse->__construct(Object(GuzzleHttp\Message\Response))
Test of MySupport MOD C:\AWServer\www\admin\public_html\domain\whmcs\modules\servers\sentora\lib\senitor\src\Senitor.php(130): Ballen\Senitor\Handlers\XmwsRequest->send()
#4 C:\AWServer\www\admin\public_html\domain\whmcs\modules\servers\sentora\sentora.php(137): Ballen\Senitor\Senitor->send()
#5 C:\AWServer\www\admin\public_html\domain\whmcs\modules\servers\sentora\sentora.php(216): sendSenitorRequest(Array, 'whmcs', 'CreateClient', Array)
Forum theme C:\AWServer\www\admin\public_html\domain\whmcs\includes\classes\WHMCS\Module.php(0): sentora_CreateAccount(Array)
Install Docs-ISPconfig C:\AWServer\www\admin\public_html\domain\whmcs\includes\classes\WHMCS\Module\Server.php(0): WHMCS_Module->call()
Advertising forum? C:\AWServer\www\admin\public_html\domain\whmcs\includes\modulefunctions.php(0): WHMCS_Module_Server->call()
#9 C:\AWServer\www\admin\public_html\domain\whmcs\includes\modulefunctions.php(0): ModuleCallFunction()
Addon Store Development C:\AWServer\www\admin\public_html\domain\whmcs\admin\clientsservices.php(0): ServerCreateAccount()
Going live in two weeks time! {main}

Thanks in advance.
Thanks given by:
(06-13-2015, 08:39 AM)conceptr980 Wrote: We are getting closer as there used to be 2 errors now its 1, but it didnt work for me yet

-errors-

Thanks in advance.

conceptr980 try updating again, that error should've been fixed as well now
Thanks given by: conceptr980
Done already as i catch up in github before you post ..

Confirmed its working .. Your the man of the day

All what i can say is thank you , you made my day Smile
Thanks given by: Rynoxx
Well the whmcs module do say that user is been created successfully but when i go back to zpanel or awserver to be more exact i dont see any new user, either in database !!

Any idea !!
Thanks given by:
(06-13-2015, 09:27 AM)conceptr980 Wrote: Well the whmcs module do say that user is been created successfully but when i go back to zpanel or awserver to be more exact i dont see any new user, either in database !!

Any idea !!

conceptr980 That's quite odd, I'll check more on that tomorrow, I'm getting to bed as it's getting late here :p (1:30am).
It's most likely something related to the MySQL side of the ZPanel/AWServer, what's the name of the table containing the accounts? (the one in Sentora is x_accounts)
I'll check the source of AWServer tomorrow to see if I can find something that can help me even further and I'm glad I could help you so far Smile
Thanks given by:
No problem .. the table is pretty much the same x_accounts

Thanks for everything you have done so far and ill be waiting for your reply tomorrow

Cheerio
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] phpMyAdmin-AU (Auto-Update) TGates 14 40 ,542 06-15-2021, 06:54 AM
Last Post: TGates
[MODULE] SenBrand - Basic Branding module for Sentora TGates 20 43 ,251 06-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
[MODULE] CoinCorner BitCoin Module Xversion 4 13 ,028 06-03-2021, 05:02 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions