This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Pre Install Questions.
RE: Pre Install Questions.
(11-08-2014, 08:42 PM)Me.B Wrote: 1. This a beta & will be updated so take car & updater won't update beta!

2. I made a backup script for sentora:
http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=242

You can hack it & change the drive for extra backup on remote server.

2. Sentora will be stable like zpanel. No issue, we forked the last available zpanel build.

3. updater: no updater for beta. It will target only releases. So yes you need to wait for release even if it looks stable, or you will miss key updates/fixes that can still roll on.

4. Before cluster we should first enable multi server management, we are changing the api first.

5. SSL the best solution is we add our own module for SNI support as the way it's setup currently is totally akward & I understand what you mean as you expect to have both HTTP & HTTPS working fine side by side. That is on the plans but not for this release, it's too late to add it now.
Clean SSL support is not so hard to do if we understand the right way. Would you like to sponsor it? Donations are welcome.

M B

Thank you for the reply. I am excited that its stable. Ill keep an eye out for the updates. I hope going from beta to stable will be simple.

Thank you for the backup module. I will take a look at it. If I have any questions ill PM you.

With the SSL module I would be willing to donate after these pesky holidays that seem to suck every penny out of you. I would love to see that implemented.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Pre Install Questions. - by elmohasaserve4r - 11-08-2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Pre Install Questions. - by Me.B - 11-08-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Pre Install Questions. - by elmohasaserve4r - 11-09-2014, 06:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,405 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios
Install guide wget over http? edavidf 5 9 ,172 12-15-2020, 07:07 PM
Last Post: jibranahmed
SSL install breaks apache service EGOSKY123 1 3 ,842 10-28-2020, 12:12 AM