This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Custom Error Pages/Static Pages
RE: [HOW-TO] Custom Error Pages/Static Pages
(11-21-2015, 04:37 AM)TGates Wrote: Did you view any of the files in the static folder? They are pretty much self explanatory.

http://docs.sentora.org/?node=97

To answer your question: /etc/sentora/panel/etc/static/pages/welcome.html

Hi,

Have another question linked to the error pages.

I have two websites hosted on a digital ocean droplet in a subdomain folder.

From one of the websites subdomain, I removed the _errorpages folder in past.

Now I have reinstated the folder along with the html files for each error page, however when I try to test a 404 error it does not land on the custom html page I created, it lands on a page which says 

---------------------------
Not Found
The requested URL /sdasd was not found on this server.

Apache Server at subdomain.domain.com Port 443

--------------------

How can I force the server to pick the relevant error document from _errorpages folder.

Please note, it works perfectly fine on the other website, where the _errorpages folder was always there.

Should I restart my apache server or something? Greatly appreciate your suggestion.

Regards,
Kumar
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Custom Error Pages/Static Pages - by TGates - 10-22-2014, 05:41 AM
RE: [HOW-TO] Custom Error Pages/Static Pages - by Kumar - 05-10-2016, 08:33 PM