This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Suhosin is a dead project. How will Sentora move on to PHP 7.x?
RE: Suhosin is a dead project. How will Sentora move on to PHP 7.x?
(12-12-2018, 09:56 AM)ilyass Wrote: Hello, fearworks, how did you manage to use php 7.2 with sentora ? is it secure? how so? 

Would you please share some tips.. comandes.. or installers if you can.

Thank you..

And thank you everyone who contributed in SENTORA, you are a life savers.. Thank you

I have to admit I haven't tested it thoroughly and compared the security performance against PHP 5.6 running with Suhosin, but I can say that it does appear to function. I've been waiting for PHP 7.3 to be released, and this happened a few days ago, so I will be looking to share some more info very soon.

Obviously it goes without saying that anything involving PHP 7+ is purely experimental and isn't officially supported by the Sentora team. Anyone should only play about with it in a testing or development environment as I am doing, but hopefully it may pave the way for Sentora's first real steps into PHP 7 territory one day (soon?!?)...

Keith
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suhosin is a dead project. How will Sentora move on to PHP 7.x? - by fearworks - 12-12-2018, 11:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,992 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,159 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,571 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel