This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Set Up Email Server (Webmail)
Set Up Email Server (Webmail)
Hi There,

I've been using Sentora for the best part of 2 years and I absolutely love it. I've recently set up and installed WHMCS and have it running perfectly!

Just one problem, I'd like to provide my clients with Webmail access for my future clients, right now I've been offering Zoho / Gsuite integration, but that's a lot of extra work on my side to get that set up, especially when it has a great webmail solution built-in.

The problem is, my Sentora installation is set to send via SMTP, this is the only way I've been able to avoid emails going to trash, but I've never been able to successfully get an email to send via the webmail for any of the domains I have connected with the server.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If anyone can give me some advise and steps to get this working, it'd be great!

Thanks!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by aaronlroberts - 11-04-2017, 05:20 AM
RE: Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by TGates - 11-16-2017, 09:53 AM
RE: Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by TGates - 11-16-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by TGates - 11-17-2017, 02:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
change username from email umarzuki@gmail.com 0 1 ,203 11-25-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: umarzuki@gmail.com
Email has stopped coming through rsthomas 3 3 ,709 06-21-2022, 12:05 PM