This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Blacklisted
RE: Blacklisted
This is the reason why i do not use Wordpress on my projects! Besides you can build your own system with ease by creating your own databases and php files, basically Wordpress installs a lot of stuff that most of the website owners do not use at all. 

Plugins are the major problem you need to check plugin by plugin, check forums and updates provided. I found some issues with wordpress in this function: functions/theme-mail.php (check if that exists on your theme folder).

You should prevent direct Access to Files: If you identify the snippet above within your theme, add the following code after your opening PHP tags to prevent direct access to the file and further exploitation:

PHP Code:
if ( basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) == basename(_FILE_) )
{
 die(
'Access Denied');

If you develop themes or plugins and they include files that shouldn’t be used outside of the original theme or plugin, consider using this trick to prevent direct access to the files.

Even so, that should fix the issue at least. WordPress users should also keep these issues in mind and employ preventative measures such as a Web Application Firewall (WAF).

I hope this guidelines help you on your further development.
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by: TGates

Messages In This Thread
Blacklisted - by rpuig - 10-04-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Blacklisted - by TGates - 10-05-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Blacklisted - by rpuig - 10-05-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Blacklisted - by Me.B - 10-05-2017, 06:34 PM
RE: Blacklisted - by rpuig - 10-05-2017, 11:26 PM
RE: Blacklisted - by TGates - 10-06-2017, 12:44 AM
RE: Blacklisted - by Me.B - 10-06-2017, 05:11 AM
RE: Blacklisted - by rpuig - 10-06-2017, 05:28 AM