This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Outgoing Mails Not working [URGENT]
Outgoing Mails Not working [URGENT]
Hello Friends,
I am new to Sentora even this is my first experience to work on a Dedicated server as I have no experience and knowledge about Linux commands. Still by following your Guide I have installed and configured my server.

Main Purpose is to Host WordPress Blog. I need your Urgent Help. I can able to receive all Incoming mails to my webmail but when I am trying to send any mail from my Webmail Account to Others its showing delivered but it never come to others mail.

So Please help me as the Hosting Provide doesn't provide any Software related Help.

Please Help me.
Thanks.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Outgoing Mails Not working [URGENT] - by debasis - 01-16-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: Outgoing Mails Not working [URGENT] - by Me.B - 01-21-2017, 04:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Auto Deleting The Mails From Trash Folder and Junk tonyfun 0 3 ,893 04-30-2020, 02:38 PM
Last Post: tonyfun
How to trasnfer mails from one server to another dimnas 1 4 ,778 02-18-2018, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Me.B
sent out mails going to junk/spam Roma 4 9 ,908 08-10-2017, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Roma