This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

StartSSL warning
StartSSL warning
Juste a notice for all StartSSL warning:

1. Mozilla and Google decided to distrust all StartCom root certificates as of 21st of October, this situation will have an impact in the upcoming release of Firefox and Chrome in January. Apple's decision announced on Nov 30th of distrusting all StartCom root certificates as of 1st of December will have an impact in their upcoming security update.
2. Any subscribers that paid the validation fee after Oct. 21st can get full refund by request.
3. StartCom will provide an interim solution soon and will replace all the issued certificates with issuance date on or after Oct 21st in case of requested. Meanwhile StartCom is updating all systems and will generate new root CAs as requested by Mozilla to regain the trust in these browsers.

Take care if you use them you will need to switch to another SSL provider as seem google is fighting them. I think their SSL certificates got badly used.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: TGates

Messages In This Thread
StartSSL warning - by Me.B - 12-13-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: StartSSL warning - by changgrover - 08-07-2017, 10:17 PM
RE: StartSSL warning - by Me.B - 11-20-2017, 07:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora - General Security Warning ? Active8 37 117 ,115 11-17-2019, 06:56 PM
Last Post: MichelJoym