This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Multiple IP Addresses
RE: Multiple IP Addresses
(10-16-2016, 09:09 AM)Me.B Wrote: I'm sure this is your network config/firewall.

As I'm not aware of any service installed by sentora using port 25565 and thus blocking it. We don't ship any firewall default configuration.

Best is tryint to check with nmap and list all services listening on your server, also may your mine craft server is not binding to all ip's too!

M B

**** SOLVED*****

Ok  Thanks I figured a way to resolve it. For those who may encounter it in the future. If you have more than one ip bound to your network interface on Centos 7 and need to use a port that is not on the base IP configured in Sentora you can enable that port using the following command. First if you don't have firewald running you need to run it

See: https://www.liquidweb.com/kb/how-to-star...-centos-7/ 

**** IMPORTANT ****

MAKE SURE ONCE YOU ENABLE THE FIREWALL YOU HAVE OPEN EXCEPTIONS FOR SSH AND WHATEVER IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT IS NOT DONE AUTOMATICALLY!!!!

Then you can enable a port on any of the other ip addresses you have bound using the following command: (Put the ip that you want to open the port on and the port where the x's are below.)

firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-rich-rule='
  rule family="ipv4"
  source address="X.X.X.X"
  port protocol="tcp" port="XXXX" accept'

Thanks for the help. Smile
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Multiple IP Addresses - by MartyrDome - 10-15-2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Multiple IP Addresses - by Me.B - 10-15-2016, 11:03 PM
RE: Multiple IP Addresses - by MartyrDome - 10-16-2016, 05:31 AM
RE: Multiple IP Addresses - by Me.B - 10-16-2016, 09:09 AM
RE: Multiple IP Addresses - by MartyrDome - 10-16-2016, 02:23 PM